Quantcast

Time To Raise Our Rates Too!

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I personally think that if everyone wants to charge us a fortune for gas, etc., all over the world, we should raise the price of all our military weaponry, planes, etc, four fold too. "Oh, that F-16 we gave you years back broke down? Well we can send you the parts to fix that, but those bolts that only cost you $50 bucks, well now they're gonna cost you $330 each now. Price increase you know. Oh, and our mechanic's fees went up too. And that free charge for our military to guard your oil wells, well, now that's going to cost you a billion a year. Hey, gotta feed our boys. Can't keep charging the American people for it. It's not their wells ya know... :brows:

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
great idea!!! what if we get retail stores to do the same. you prove you were born in the US, and i mean born not given a greencard or citizenship, and you get charged one price, other wise you pay more!! call it the Homeland Discount. same principle can apply. sorry but with all you illegals here in the US **** costs more. health insurance goes up, car insurance, and your not even paying taxes.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
great idea!!! what if we get retail stores to do the same. you prove you were born in the US, and i mean born not given a greencard or citizenship, and you get charged one price, other wise you pay more!! call it the Homeland Discount. same principle can apply. sorry but with all you illegals here in the US **** costs more. health insurance goes up, car insurance, and your not even paying taxes.
Homeland Discount, great idea! If you buy american! :clapping:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
but sadly enough the Sheeple will just keep buying foreign crap, driving our dollar even lower...
And it has completely ruined a whole class of forum jokes.

2000:
"Hey guys I am looking at this bike and the price is $600 american, how much in Canada?"

"That's like $100,000 in canadian monopoly money, eh?"

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh

2000:
"Hey guys I am looking at this bike and the price is $600 american, how much in Canada?"

at least we still have "pink bike feet" :stosh:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
What is the current exchange rate? At this rate, one credit will be worth over a dollar soon...
Are you kidding? The inflation rate on the credit is nuts.

Edit: that's not true. They're still worth exactly nothing. Their value hasn't changed at all. :rofl:

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Current exchange rate 1.00 USD = 0.996785 CAD

Ouch.
Yes! the Canadian $20 bill that has been in my wallet for the last 4 years has earned me some money.

$40 for a tank of gas, I wish. I spent $60(18gal) a couple days ago to fill up with 85 octane.:disgust1:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Man You all are gettin off easy. Try filling up a 25 gallon tank.
That's what you get for driving a truck.

I've got an 18 gal tank to fill. I don't drive a whole lot, so I can usually get at least a month out of a tank, if not significantly more.

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
made in the US by a US company
Any company that is outsourcing is hurting the American economy.
The USA's G.D.P. Can not nor will NOT increase until Americans realize this. Taxes from foreign companies go to foreign governments. They all have armys to build too you know... I'd rather pay for the American one.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
The USA's G.D.P. Can not nor will NOT increase until Americans realize this. Taxes from foreign companies go to foreign governments. They all have armys to build too you know... I'd rather pay for the American one.
Well then you'd better not buy....anything....but that's ALSO bad for the economy! AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!! To the trees!!!!!

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Well then you'd better not buy....anything....but that's ALSO bad for the economy! AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!! To the trees!!!!!
Or I guess you can buy cheap foreign made products with USA in the name like his "sponsor" AzonicUSA:busted:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
is it better to buy an inferior Chrysler made in Mexico or a Honda made in Ohio?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Too little too late. All points that should've been brought forth while Bubba was getting blow jobs and signing China on to permenant WTO status... let's see here, that would have been almost a decade ago:poster_oops:

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
That's what you get for driving a truck.

I've got an 18 gal tank to fill. I don't drive a whole lot, so I can usually get at least a month out of a tank, if not significantly more.
3 more weeks and my driving will be almost nothing. Right now a tank of gas lasts me a week.

I am happy I do not have to fill my Snow Cat, It goes through 60 gallons a night.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
the US's economic policies are ****ed. we are increasing spending on the army while decreasing the amount of money coming in by lowering taxes. what we need to do is cut spending to foreign aid and the military and raise taxes to get our economy back on track. and raise the interest rates you dumb ****s! this endless cycle of lowering rates so people will spend more is just a constant downward spiral.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I love PAWN threads that originate in the lounge, the first half of the thread is always like watching a 3 year old tie his shoelaces.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
the US's economic policies are ****ed. we are increasing spending on the army while decreasing the amount of money coming in by lowering taxes. what we need to do is cut spending to foreign aid and the military and raise taxes to get our economy back on track. and raise the interest rates you dumb ****s! this endless cycle of lowering rates so people will spend more is just a constant downward spiral.
Cutting spending on foreign aid would be like putting a band aid on Marie Antoinette's neck after her head was in the basket...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Cutting spending on foreign aid would be like putting a band aid on Marie Antoinette's neck after her head was in the basket...
most likely. at the very least we should stop sending money to israel to help them blow up palestinians. that's like a two-for-one deal, we're saving money and we're giving some of the terrorists fewer reasons to hate us!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I love PAWN threads that originate in the lounge, the first half of the thread is always like watching a 3 year old tie his shoelaces.
And the second half of the thread is the three year old tripping over said laces becuase he tied his shoes together.

The PAWN forum is like the Jerry Springer show of political discussions.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC

2000:

Yeah, now we get Intense Spider XVPs in boxes of Shreddies up here.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
most likely. at the very least we should stop sending money to israel to help them blow up palestinians. that's like a two-for-one deal, we're saving money and we're giving some of the terrorists fewer reasons to hate us!
Well, Israel CAN take care of themselves, they don't take crap off nobody. And the Arab/Israeli issue has been going on since Christ and for what? A strip of land? So I'm not sure why we even get involved.

There are a lot of places we should stop sending money to. We send the most contributions to third world nations more than any other country to get them on their feet and years later they say thank you by telling us to butt out of their business. Afghanistan I believe it was... we went in, got ride of the Taliban, we put their leader in power and now he wont let us go into his mountains to search for Osama where they believe he is hiding, because they are saying the mountain's are "SACRED grounds."

We do it all over the place. Give money, get a slap in the face. Give more money, get a slap in the face. I say enough. Stop sending money and aid. Like President Bush says, "Fool me once... .... shame... .... ... shame on .... you... ya fool... ya can't fool me again!"

What the hell do I need made in the middle east?

And Bono want's us to forgive all foriegn dept to poor countries. Geesh! Tell Bono to have England pay all ours and we'll call it a day.