Quantcast

Time to Rock-Out?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Somehow I doubt they came up with the cash....that would be an easy way out for them. I checked all the news sites and can't find word one way or the other

Somehow I doubt they came up with the cash....that would be an easy way out for them. I checked all the news sites and can't find word one way or the other

Well, they got it done, albeit after the allotted time, but sounds like USAcycling is going to push it through nontheless.
That's good for the riders. God, I have no idea how those guys even keep their game-face on when they get to racing. It is so disruptive to not know what you're race schedule is going to be week to week.:imstupid:

Hats off to guys like Mike Creed who seems able to just check out and get some serious training in and show up at races and throw down.:clapping:

http://velonews.com/article/86582/rock-around-the-clock

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Hats off to guys like Mike Creed who seems able to just check out and get some serious training in and show up at races and throw down.:clapping
on this one matter though, i completely agree with you.

i can appreciate anyone whom goes out of their way to deem what they love to do worthy of applause.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
yeah but now he'll claim bankruptcy, fold the team and not have to pay anyone their salary. then have a blow out sale on the team kits actually selling them for what they should be sold for. i'd look forward to owning one of those DeRosa's in the team paint