Quantcast

Time to Start Another Healthcare Argument?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
So you're all in favour of the chosen one's plans then?
I doubt any of the usual suspects here are...I think it's a useless patch on a dam that burst about 10 years ago. The problems are systematic, so tweaking the system will do little to help.

On the plus side, it should help some really sick people who are locked out of getting health insurance.

On the minus side, it won't pass because the Democratic party seems to enjoy ****ing itself in the ass with razor blade encrusted baseball bats.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I think everyone except the messiah and certain senators have accepted that nothing will ever "change" and that election promises are nothing more than clever lies.

Compare this with my posts from October '08. I voted for the guy but it's not like I regret it. The other party wouldn't do any better (but probably not any worse either).

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So you're all in favour of the chosen one's plans then?
Sh*t no. This pvssified patchwork non-plan is such a betrayal of what could have been. I unfortunatly find myself in the position of having to say its at least better than nothing. If they eliminate recission and the "pre-existing" condition clauses I'll take it for now. And of course its better than the republican plan of "hurry up and die."