time to throw down (part deux)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I'm a Vibrator?

"Vibrator
Ohhhh Yeah!!! Right There! Faster!You scored 72%
My fave!! Especially the "RABBIT!" Can we say PLEASURE!! and you do the pleasuring the best! you can hit all the right spots and you know how to please! You add just enough kink all by your lonesome.. or even in the bedroom or everywhere..with your significant other:) You defiantely are a pleaser... Okay i am getting too excited thinking about this sex toy!! those pearls they just spin and spin and that thing that stimulates that area that most cant find!! ahhhh yes yes!!! okay we are starting to sound like an herbal essence commercial:) close the door! i need to be alone right now!"

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Greaaaaaaaaaat.....

ANAL BEADS!!
Ohhhh Yeah!!! Right There! Faster!You scored 81%
Woooo hoooo! These are soo fun.. and oyu are lucky you get to be them!! Sport those BEADS loud and proud!!! Noooooo THEY DONT HURT.. TRY THEM!! just remember...alot of lube..and alittle slow.. and voila! your in there!! ohhh and it is sooo cool to seee them POP out:) Anal beads sure add fun and excitement to everything..and out of all the sex toys..they top the list in my opinion... happy pulling!! :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Morryjg said:
Greaaaaaaaaaat.....

ANAL BEADS!!
Ohhhh Yeah!!! Right There! Faster!You scored 81%
Woooo hoooo! These are soo fun.. and oyu are lucky you get to be them!! Sport those BEADS loud and proud!!! Noooooo THEY DONT HURT.. TRY THEM!! just remember...alot of lube..and alittle slow.. and voila! your in there!! ohhh and it is sooo cool to seee them POP out:) Anal beads sure add fun and excitement to everything..and out of all the sex toys..they top the list in my opinion... happy pulling!! :)

Awww.... Why cant I be anal beads? They are so much fun!

oh wait, I mean.........

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
YEAH BABY! ANAL BEADS!!
Ohhhh Yeah!!! Right There! Faster!You scored 89%

Edit: what I'm curious about is of what am I 89% of, anal beads?