Quantcast

Timed DH practice runs

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Just checked the weather and it's looking great, warm and sunny, the response has been great! If you guys like the idea, have any suggestions or just want to say your coming on here i'd love to hear it all.
Thanks guys, have a great day

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
will this be the sweet course from the graveyard all the way down to the field?
Yes curious about the course. I will try and make it out anyways as any practice I can get is a good thing. Its been a LONG time since I have been near the graveyard lol. I have been riding seatac trails for almost 8 years now, way before the flow park existed. A lot has changed and I guess I should check out some other trails.

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
hell, sounds the semi-DH route they're planning is more like a Super D course. Any basic rules like cuz bikes with less than 5" travel mite not be too fare? jus saying...
anyway be somethin diffrent, real fun & great idea fer sure
:cheers:

talusslope

Chimp
Apr 6, 2007
sst, WA
sounds interesting... thats the day I dun't do nothin other then school anyway. been meaning to get into racing. sounds like a hit!

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
is there a purpose to this? or just for fun...
Having fun, getting better at racing, meeting new people, and any other purpose you can think of. We want everyone to have a good time, thats the goal.

how late are you going to run this event.
We'll wrap it up around 7:30, but times will be availible almost immediately so you can come and go when ever you want.

will this be the sweet course from the graveyard all the way down to the field?
It will start at the grave yard and end down on the access road. It's super fun.

hell, sounds the semi-DH route they're planning is more like a Super D course. Any basic rules like cuz bikes with less than 5" travel mite not be too fare? jus saying...
anyway be somethin diffrent, real fun & great idea fer sure
The course is pretty tame, you can bring just about any bike you want from an XC hardtail to a DH rig, I'll be bringing my 4"travel slalom bike so 5" of travel would be great.

Vive Mini D!!!!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Have you guys been setting up berms in that section? If so, THANK YOU!!!

I try to hit that trail heading in to the flowpark just to get warmed up and it seemed like there were way less flat corners, if any, on my way thru there today. In its current condition, even a dh rig could rail that section...no brakes and a few hard pedal-strokes is all you'll need.

Oh yeah...I plan on being there!

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Everything went great, thanks to everyone who came out and made it a blast. I'll get results up on fluidride.com tomorrow, have a great night everyone!

ichiwan

Chimp
May 2, 2007
Thanks Nate, that was tons-o-fun. Any more planned in the near future? I'll definitely bring a smaller bike next time, knowing in advance.:rockout:

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
There are gonna be many more, stay tuned! By the way, full results are up on fluidride.com right now!