Quantcast

tired as hell

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
lovebunny said:
aww man im so tired. im goin to bedight now but like i fell asleep watching thst right wrong way vid so i had to rewind it. my eyes are crossing to. time to sleep.

Wow, you must be tired, that made no sense :) :blah:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
lovebunny said:
aww man im so tired. im goin to bedight now but like i fell asleep watching thst right wrong way vid so i had to rewind it. my eyes are crossing to. time to sleep.
I'm as nissed as a pewt, made perfect sense to me. Not enough drunk postings on RM. My new years revolution is to remedy that. All the Aussies here have pledged to help.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i hate looking aware. if your really fat you can do like this one guy does in my class and lean back and rest your head on your chins s othe teacher doesnt notice your sleeping. cool trick really. only time i ever wanna be fat. most boring class ever

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I'm hella tired. Got back from Snowshoe last night, i'm f'in sore! Two good days of sking, wednesday=straight fluffy POW. Got out and rode to get the blood flowing today. I've downed two of those damn Starbucks bottled drinks that are so good, and a can of RedBull.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Heh...I wish. Tuesday was beautiful, but the trails were a bit icey and full of moguls where people carve. Groomed 100% Tuesday night, and BAM...perfect. Wednesday was cloudy and a bit of rain at the end of the day, but the slopes were much faster. As always, the chick radar was pinging all day. I wish there were as many hot chicks in the summer as there are in the winter up there!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
HRDTLBRO said:
Heh...I wish. Tuesday was beautiful, but the trails were a bit icey and full of moguls where people carve. Groomed 100% Tuesday night, and BAM...perfect. Wednesday was cloudy and a bit of rain at the end of the day, but the slopes were much faster. As always, the chick radar was pinging all day. I wish there were as many hot chicks in the summer as there are in the winter up there!
Ok. It was icy on Tuesday and rained at the end of the day on Wednesday? Where was the pow??? I mean, pow like:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
:p I could only dream of powder like that. It was more of the, ahem..."manufactured" powder. ;) But hey, fake snow beats hard ice!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
HRDTLBRO said:
:p I could only dream of powder like that. It was more of the, ahem..."manufactured" powder. ;) But hey, fake snow beats hard ice!
You are hereby banned from using the word "powder" to describe snow.......... :blah: :D

-S.S.-

P.S. Here's some more powder. Please note the proper use of the snorkel:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
word to the skiing tired, sun valley got allot of snow and i skied back country powder all day! (by myself :nuts:) and i feel like im hungover and burnt out.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
well, u find some one to go with me then! ;)

i know, thats why im not going today, scared of avalanches and im not that experienced with snow movement...

50 inches and coming!