Quantcast

Tires up 'round these here parts

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So are you gang banging thugs running mud tires up round here? It rains here like Jeebus's crotch was on fire with the crabs of his hooker girl friend, and when it did that on the east coast I have always run spikes for the hook up.

I need to order some new mud love treads. Any thoughts? Is it needed, or does the mud go away when it comes down from the skies above?

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
i wouldn't worry too much about mud for awhile now that it's getting close to summer, but everyone just runs minion dhf's front and rear no matter what. (that is a gross generalization, but w/e).

Jun 18, 2004
Nevegals, highrollers, Minions all popular in the sticky duro's...

Sometimes peeps run mudtires but they're only good in the mud and things change so quickly around here... the mud tires only roll good in the mud

ie it's not always muddy, if you can believe it...

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Wet screams!!! we have a few left... running low, but we have a few.

But for a great all around tire in the mud, or dry, or anything, the Minnion DHF 2.5 is my tire of choice for both a front and a rear tire.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
True story. And from what I have heard, a certain someone is very picky about what he puts in the rear!
You are such an ass Sean... Kris is a really nice guy, we probably shouldn't talk about him...