Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The thing is, Vince Young is just as likely to throw 4 INTS as 2TDs, so just based on consistency's sake, the Browns have the better shot. The Browns deserve a playoff birth too, and nothing would make me happier than to see all these Titans doofuses down here sulk.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ha, I got confused earlier.

To answer the question, I ask some questions:

Doesn't TN have control? If they win, they're in, correct?

I don't think TN can beat Indy straight-up, but how long will Indy play their starters? Probably only the first half. So TN should win.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It doesn't really matter what Cleveland does. Win or lose Sunday, it's totally up to Tennessee. Indy is at home and Marvin Harrison may play. Tennessee plays Indy tough though. Their last three meetings have been decided by a total of six points.

I've got to go with Indy at home, which means Cleveland gets in.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You think Indy plays its starters more than the first half?
Indy's offense is all about timing. They will probably want Harrison and Manning to spend as much time as possible playing together. If Manning is on the field you have to have the starting O-line to defend him.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Indy's offense is all about timing. They will probably want Harrison and Manning to spend as much time as possible playing together. If Manning is on the field you have to have the starting O-line to defend him.
I agree, but I bet more than half the passes in the first half are thrown to Harrison. I doubt he gets more than 10-12 targets, so he should be done by half time.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
In the past colts have sat 90% of their starters in games like this. So far Manning is only playing one drive, Adia isn't playing, clarke isn't playing. I can't remember who else but most of their key players won't be playing and the Titans almost beat the Colts when they were really strong earlier this year. So I think the Titans have a good chance.