Quantcast

Titles FTMFW!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got a PM:
"...I don't know where you live, looks like middle-america somewhere??"

I am laughing hysterically at this (no offense to sender). I must give props to whomever decided to change my title (BV??)

I thought you could all enjoy this laugh.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Ah yes, we all wait breathlessly for the title fairy to arrive someday and grant us that ultimate acceptance into this collection of Internet geniuses, that and receiving our Golden Banana.

Good for you.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Ah yes, we all wait breathlessly for the title fairy to arrive someday and grant us that ultimate acceptance into this collection of Internet geniuses, that and receiving our Golden Banana.

Good for you.

Wait, does this mean if I have a custom title that I am part of the "Gayest movie ever made" club.

Christ, need to go home and shoot myself in the balls to prevent breeding more members of that club.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

Good for you.

meh... some of us have had 4 or 5 different ones at one time or another.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i'd say that we in the upper echelons of repdom who lack custom titles are in a more exclusive, and dare i say it, cooler collective.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just realized something... I'm now part of the middle-American horde. That is all.