Quantcast

tittyjesus...

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
You mentioned you used to ride an SC Bullit. What size frame did you ride and about how tall are you? I may be looking into a beefier bike so I can crash harder :rolleyes: without killing my bike. Maybe a Bullit or Stinky. RM7 would be nice but I think they're mucho $$$. Thanks man.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
How about a Bighit? I going to have a used one (1 year old) for sale soon. And very cheap (frame, headset, bb, rear wheel, seat clamp, seat post, two tires). The best bikes in this category for the money are the Konas and Specialized. Actaully Konas can not be beat for value of the bike for the money. IMO.

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx
Originally posted by toonces
You mentioned you used to ride an SC Bullit. What size frame did you ride and about how tall are you? I may be looking into a beefier bike so I can crash harder :rolleyes: without killing my bike. Maybe a Bullit or Stinky. RM7 would be nice but I think they're mucho $$$. Thanks man.
I had both a large and an xlarge. I'm 6'4" the large was to small and the xlarge was a little too big. If you're looking for a used bike check out stinky monkey's stinky. If you're buying something new, forget the bullit. They aren't that tough. Get a Banshee. Same price as bullit frameset, but much higher quality. The complete bike prices are incredible. This frame is the real deal. If you want a frame you can huck to flat landings all day without concern, stand up to brutal crashes, and still pedal well enough for a trip around the greenbelt. It's the ticket.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
hey, were you the guy with the Banshee at BSS saturday afternoon? i highly doubt there's more than 1 in austin till SM gets his. i was there talking with Clay and he told me to go check out your bike 'cause you had dual 24s. sweet bike, assuming it was you.

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx
Originally posted by the Inbred
hey, were you the guy with the Banshee at BSS saturday afternoon? i highly doubt there's more than 1 in austin till SM gets his. i was there talking with Clay and he told me to go check out your bike 'cause you had dual 24s. sweet bike, assuming it was you.
It was me.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Where are ya'll getting your Banshee's from? I checked out their site and was impressed with the price of the bikes. And on NSMB, it says they're gonna give different fork options in 2003. Nice.

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx
Originally posted by toonces
Where are ya'll getting your Banshee's from? I checked out their site and was impressed with the price of the bikes. And on NSMB, it says they're gonna give different fork options in 2003. Nice.
You can order direct from Banshee, or I could get one for you. The fork options won't be available till Feb. Fifth element option available next month. If you want to check one out, send me a pm. Must ride now, this weather is awesome.