Quantcast

To all the people who donated to my Web Cyclery Gift certificate!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You guys really didn't have to do that!

I had SO much fun enjoying everybody posting the gifts they recieved. So many times when the matches are made I chuckle to myself at that funny pairs. This year was a great year and so many people worked very hard. If it was up to me I would spread the gift certificate out amongst all the participants, you guys are what makes this website and event so much fun. Sometimes I think I get more excited than the actual receipents do. I never stop being amazed at how total stranges can go through so much time and effort for someone they have never even met and the ONLY thing they have in common is biking. It really says a lot about the people on this forum and the sport/hobby/past time/life that we all participate in.

Thank you again for your kindness!!

( I can't stop smiling )

J

JRB

Yup - good stuff, like last year, Stanley. Thank you again.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You guys did all the work!!!

Next year I would like to make sure that it's a little more clear how important it is for all the Elves to take pictures and the Santas to make sure they include their RM name. I would like to make sure all the pictures are together in one thread.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Glad to give a little something back stosh. But I still don't know who my secret santa was. I guess it's a secret.
I'll look it up tomorrow. I thought I told you.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
narlus said:
stosh, thanks for yr work.

and thank MMcG for coming up w/ the idea :thumb:
Werd. thanks to MMcG for comng up with the idea, Which was sweet.

And thanks to stosh for makin' it happen.

How much did the gift card come out to if ya don't mind me asking?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I might not have been paying attention. If they wish to not be identified, that's perfectly fine by me. I got nice stuff :)
Sherpa was your Santa.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
chicodude said:
Werd. thanks to MMcG for comng up with the idea, Which was sweet.

And thanks to stosh for makin' it happen.

How much did the gift card come out to if ya don't mind me asking?
It ended up coming out to $65 I'm not sure what to buy. I may just wait till something breaks.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
stosh, enjoy it!! i am sure it will be put to good use.
great idea MMcG!!
Seeing how many people were involved it must have been a lot of work for him.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
It ended up coming out to $65 I'm not sure what to buy. I may just wait till something breaks.

Check your email later Stosh - there were a couple of late contributions so another 10 spot Gift Certificate is coming your way! :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Check your email later Stosh - there were a couple of late contributions so another 10 spot Gift Certificate is coming your way! :thumb:
Holy crap'ola!!!

Fawking A!

You guys really really didn't have to do this.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
Holy crap'ola!!!

Fawking A!

You guys really really didn't have to do this.
That's right we didn't have to, but we WANTED to. Just like you with doing the SS thing - you don't have to do it, but you want to and enjoy doing it - well the same goes for us in saying thanks to you. :thumb:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Oh man... I saw SO many cool things this year that would have made great SS gifts if I'd participated. I'm going for it next year!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
That's right we didn't have to, but we WANTED to. Just like you with doing the SS thing - you don't have to do it, but you want to and enjoy doing it - well the same goes for us in saying thanks to you. :thumb:
Man I'm like a kid in a candy shop. I'm not sure what to get. I think I'm going to need to have you advise me on some purchases.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Oh man... I saw SO many cool things this year that would have made great SS gifts if I'd participated. I'm going for it next year!
Dude, whoever gets you as their ELF next year had BETTER do an awesome job.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Stosh thanks for the effort it was a good time, enjoy your shopping, don't wait till something breaks buy something frivolous, thats what it's all about!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MunkeeHucker said:
Stosh thanks for the effort it was a good time, enjoy your shopping, don't wait till something breaks buy something frivolous, thats what it's all about!
I'm actually thinking about getting some disc brakes for my HT. I've never bought a brand new set of Disc brakes ever.

The Hayes HFX 9 Disc Brakes are only $140 x2 with the $75 off it would be just over $200 for the set of front and rear.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stosh said:
Dude, whoever gets you as their ELF next year had BETTER do an awesome job.
he did end up getting something (other than a lump of coal made from dick cheney's cold, shriveled, blackened heart). :monkey:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hang on Stosh - don't order anything just yet!

We had a couple of last minute contributors, so a few more bucks are on the way to you. :cool:

Oh yeah and I have a Marwi helmet light and a bar mount Marwi System (got that used from Tonyhawk) and they get the job done pretty well for not a ton of coinage in my humble opinion.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Hang on Stosh - don't order anything just yet!

We had a couple of last minute contributors, so a few more bucks are on the way to you. :cool:

Oh yeah and I have a Marwi helmet light and a bar mount Marwi System (got that used from Tonyhawk) and they get the job done pretty well for not a ton of coinage in my humble opinion.
damn man.... I don't know what to say.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Maybe I'll get some truivity cranks then. Mine are useable but kinda broke on my HT.