Quantcast

To all the t-shirt whiners...

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Yeah...all you guys who complained about not having t-shirts...I haven't received your order yet. What's the hold up? :p

Get on it! :thumb:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ridemonkey said:
Yeah...all you guys who complained about not having t-shirts...I haven't received your order yet. What's the hold up? :p

He even did a banner ad for ya!

I'll be waiting for the workshirts...

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Actually, I'm working on some kind of rebate offer for premium members. You'll all be eligible, whether you purchased a tshirt before or after the offer is released.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Ridemonkey said:
Actually, I'm working on some kind of rebate offer for premium members. You'll all be eligible, whether you purchased a tshirt before or after the offer is released.
can ya work on getting size XXL for the larger premium monkeys???

edit: Please and Thank You

J

JRB

I am waiting on blue, but likely will order one by early next week.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Silly new Ridemonkey....didn't you take Monkeymath 101 in admin school? The number of t-shirt orders you can expect equals the number of people requesting t-shirts divided by four.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
for those of you like me who never visit the RM front page:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/shop/

:stosh:

oh yeah, and do these shirts run small, large, or pretty true to size? i'll place an order after you answer this/make up an answer :D

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
PonySoldier said:
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to hold out for White...
I'm not sure I'll do white any time soon. Chime in if I'm wrong, but I don't think many people would be interested in white because they'd get ruined pretty quickly if you rode in them. Make sense?

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I Are Baboon said:
Silly new Ridemonkey....didn't you take Monkeymath 101 in admin school? The number of t-shirt orders you can expect equals the number of people requesting t-shirts divided by four.
lol even by those standards....

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
Ridemonkey said:
I'm not sure I'll do white any time soon. Chime in if I'm wrong, but I don't think many people would be interested in white because they'd get ruined pretty quickly if you rode in them. Make sense?
Personally I ride in my RideMonkey Jersey but certainly that is a valid point...

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Ridemonkey said:

Right now I am in the process of recycling my stash of empty beer cans to afford such a luxury......

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
That's the formula for forums with less than 1000 members. For places like RM, it's the number of requests minus the number of people on at least 10 users' ignore lists divided by 4 minus 10% for people who will claim poverty or some other last minute excuse. Then round that number DOWN to the nearest 50 to take into account those people who have begged for shirts since the last order was placed but now have somehow disappeared from the face of the earth now that a new order is being put in.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Ridemonkey said:
Definitely... found that out the hard way... a few times.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
I have not ordered one myself. I have four of the old ones at home and I just don't know how many monkey tees I need.
[splat] the correct number of RM tees to own is n+1, where n is the number of tees you currently own. [/splat]