Quantcast

to IAB , MMcg And Tigg

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
So, rode from 2-5 at Round Valley by myself, only had to stop because the only thing that was keeping me from SSing out of there was literally 1 strand of shifter cable holding together at the pinch bolt. So :eviltongue: to me.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I'd like to get a bunch of us NE monkeys out there for the 'nam tour if that's possible. Rob, Beth, Treesaw, stosh? I already know that IAB and MMcG aren't that far away. Maybe we should start a new thread and try for some planning.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
I'd like to get a bunch of us NE monkeys out there for the 'nam tour if that's possible. Rob, Beth, Treesaw, stosh? I already know that IAB and MMcG aren't that far away. Maybe we should start a new thread and try for some planning.
Cool. Just give me some (very clear) directions and I'm there

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
It looks even more white trash with your wife beater on!!!

How's beth feeling today?
The wife beater/spoon combo is ghettoriffic.

And I'm definitely feeling it from the crash today. My stomach is all scratched up too. My two airbags really helped cushion the fall :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
The wife beater/spoon combo is ghettoriffic.

And I'm definitely feeling it from the crash today. My stomach is all scratched up too. My two airbags really helped cushion the fall :)
Good, Aubrey and I felt so bad for you. We're gonna have to get you a full set of armor for when you ride Stewart, we should probably get Rob a set too.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Good, Aubrey and I felt so bad for you. We're gonna have to get you a full set of armor for when you ride Stewart, we should probably get Rob a set too.
yeah, that sounds like a plan. Though I don't know if they would restrict me too much.

I still had a great time and it was great to see Aubrey again. I'm looking forward to next week!