Quantcast

To many choices...

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
So right now I'm using my 2MX for SS...but it's a really heavy frame and I need something more of a multi-purpose frame...so I started looking and there is just way to many makers out there...Santa Cruz, Jericho, Salsa, Bianchi, Surly, On One, I.F., Sycip, Spot...etc....

So far for the price, weight and performance it looks like Santa Cruz or Felt. I just didn't realize how big SS riding was...but I'm totally hooked thanks to scrider...I feel like a newb on the trails again and I like it...:D

Are there any other compamnies out there that I may have missed?...D

scrider

Chimp
May 2, 2004
Phoenix
Check out Azonic stealhead or the Mountain cycle Rumble, Both are at Beyond bikes. Although you know you want the Green chameleon...

J

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Can't you SS a DOC or a Sovereign? You seem to like Evil frames right D?

Tons and tons of SS choices out there.

Do you want it to be a trail bike, or a light XCish type ss, or something burlier?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
MMcG said:
Can't you SS a DOC or a Sovereign? You seem to like Evil frames right D?

Tons and tons of SS choices out there.

Do you want it to be a trail bike, or a light XCish type ss, or something burlier?

just looking for something with a 69 head angle and weighs in under 6lbs....D

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
BMXman said:
So right now I'm using my 2MX for SS...but it's a really heavy frame and I need something more of a multi-purpose frame...so I started looking and there is just way to many makers out there...Santa Cruz, Jericho, Salsa, Bianchi, Surly, On One, I.F., Sycip, Spot...etc....

So far for the price, weight and performance it looks like Santa Cruz or Felt. I just didn't realize how big SS riding was...but I'm totally hooked thanks to scrider...I feel like a newb on the trails again and I like it...:D

Are there any other compamnies out there that I may have missed?...D
I didn't know you still had the 2MX.

I'm going to set up my soverign as a singlespeed...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I swear by my Chameleon. You can build it pretty damn light, but it can take abuse.

Mine ended up 35 lbs somehow.

:think:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BMXman said:
I'm patient...apple green Chameleon :thumb:...I have to clear out the garage now...too many frames taking up too much room...D

Sah WEET.