Quantcast

To ride or not to ride...

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
So it is Friday afternoon, it is cloudy, the trails are wet from rain and I am faced with the following questions.

1. Should I blow off work for the rest of the day? (no brainer)
2. Should I go riding or should I have a jam session?

Thoughts?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Jam session as in a band with instruments and beer, or a jam session as in dirt jumps? Not that it matters, both are acceptable :D

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
Echo said:
Jam session as in a band with instruments and beer, or a jam session as in dirt jumps? Not that it matters, both are acceptable :D
No band...yet, just me, 8 strings and some VT brew....

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
jollytime said:
No mud here...Thanks JBP!
Do both! Do some riding for a few hours, and then come home and do your thing. As long as you're not wasting your Friday afternoon working, it's all good!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Man you look all skinny and ****. You need some chicken wings, a garbage plate, some country sweet, and a couple of gennys.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
just think: soon that muddy trailed will be completely frozen and covered with snow and ice. The windchill will be killer and you'll be wishing you hadn't complained so much about the mud

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
TreeSaw said:
Hope you had an awesome ride with lots of tastey brews afterward ;)
Ahh, yes. It was a great ride and I got another one in on Saturday for good measure.

Saturday was a pre-wedding ride, but the bride and groom and about 25 others bagged out on account of potential showers. Well, six of us went out and teh trails were dry, it never rained a drop and we had a stellar day on the KT!!! Here is the ironic part...it started raining during the outdoor wedding ceremony! :angry:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jollytime said:
Ahh, yes. It was a great ride and I got another one in on Saturday for good measure.

Saturday was a pre-wedding ride, but the bride and groom and about 25 others bagged out on account of potential showers. Well, six of us went out and teh trails were dry, it never rained a drop and we had a stellar day on the KT!!! Here is the ironic part...it started raining during the outdoor wedding ceremony! :angry:
Sweet! Gotta be Karma...don't bail on a ride at KT!