Quantcast

To those wondering about the status of Sinister Bikes...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Check out the post on the front page:

http://www.sinisterbikes.com/

Sinister Bikes Gears Up for Success

December 15, 2004 -- WALPOLE , NH – Frank (the welder) Wadelton, President of Sinister bikes Inc. of New Hampshire has acquired the assets of Sinister Bikes, LLC today as part of a strategic restructuring for the 2005 season.

Continuing its long-standing tradition of building frames in the USA , Sinister Bikes opened its new manufacturing facility in Walpole , NH , added a satellite office in Santa Barbara, CA, and also acquired a team of regional sales representatives.

In addition, Sinister Bikes announced the acquisition of two overseas distributors, marking its first large-scale foray into the international marketplace.

Frank will continue to warranty and service all Sinister bikes built before this date and is currently producing 2005 models under the trade name "Sinister Bikes". For more information, please visit www.sinisterbikes.com or send inquiries to info@sinisterbikes.com .

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
A Santa Barbara satellite office ehh.. Very interesting :sneaky:

I wonder how I can help out a new company in the area? :D

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
binary visions said:
– Frank (the welder) Wadelton, President of Sinister bikes Inc. of New Hampshire has acquired the assets of Sinister Bikes, LLC today as part of a strategic restructuring for the 2005 season.
Was FTW the president before?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I think Bill what's his name was the president before. Good to see Sinister surviving in this new form, but what the heck happened with all that backing they had from that auto parts company or whatever it was up there in VT? They had some pretty sick stuff going on with their paint process and stuff didn't they?