Quantcast

To you 20sh folks...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Do you remember old NES? I've recently downloaded a NES emulator on my computer, and I'm completely stuck on playing the original Final Fantasy, Maniac Mansion, Mario Brothers, TMNT, etc etc.

Anyone reliving some of their childhood or am I the only Nintendork out there?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
robdamanii said:
Do you remember old NES? I've recently downloaded a NES emulator on my computer, and I'm completely stuck on playing the original Final Fantasy, Maniac Mansion, Mario Brothers, TMNT, etc etc.

And for us older folks there is the MAME emulator that has all the arcade games from the 80's... pacman, defender, burger time, donkey kong, etc.

I'll trade you a copy of your emulator for a copy of mine.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
The GF was quite excited recently when I put an emulator and a Boy and His Blob on her computer. :)

In college my roommates played through every Final Fantasy up till then (which I think was about 7), including the Japanese-only ones. No one spoke Japanese, so they just played through all the possibilities until they won...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Remember Old NES? REMEMBER OLD NES?!

I still have a working one, that gets played fairly regularly! So does my girlfriend, her old roommate, and another girl that lives in our building. The other girl has two tvs set up, one with NES which she plays every day, and one for regular TV. It sucks getting beat in Dr. Mario by a girl....every single time!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Im 22 and that what I grew up on... I an emulater toooo i think its called "nesticle" so many games:

Mike tysons punch out...with king hippo hahha

METROID: If you were good you knew the code

justin baily
----- -----

Contra: up up down down left right left right a b a b select start -> 2 player

zelda

bubble bobble

god i was a dork.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i remeber my father building the first atari. it was so simple, just an on/off switch, a 1p/2p switch and a reset switch... it looked just like the 2600 , but was only for pong.. there wasnt any game cartridge to put in

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
yup, i like punch out and excitebike.

i also play snes games, and behold of my 1337ness... i connected a SNES super advantage controller (the arcade looking control) to my PC!!...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
robdamanii said:

way better on the real NES or the remake for the Super NES. or the old games cds for the playstation 2 or dreamcast.
:thumb: