Quantcast

Tobacco industry help

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I need to know the 5 largest international tobacco comanpies. I can;t find them, Urgh please help

J

JRB

US Tobacco is the largest smokeless producer. Did you know that most Sam's clubs order roughly $200,000 in smokes a day from my old company??? My company made about 60% from tobacco. They stocked convenience stores mostly. That is 60% of a company that budgeted 29.6 billion in FY04.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Thanks for the link, I had googled before but that never came up for some reason. Thanks again :thumb:

J

JRB

Ugh - it just hit me. Wumpus did this dude's homework again. :mumble:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
loco-gringo said:
yeah, when he asks blatant "do my homework" questions, only point him in the right direction. :dead:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
loco-gringo said:

Don;t worry it was only a very small part, in a very large reasearch project.
So yes thanks for the help. :D

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Transcend said:
so he did the research part of your research project?

Wow i hope this kid never tried to do and post grad work.
LOL you have no idea how long this project was it went on all semester that was the last question we couldn;t find. I was tired figured I could see if the wonderfull monkeys would help out, and you guys did. :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wumpus said:
He's going to have to do a lot of reading to figure out which of those are the top five.
Presuming they're all public companies, he could simply look up the market cap for each on finance.yahoo.com..........

Hold on.

Dammit. Now I'm doing his homework for him...... :mumble:

-S.S.-

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
SkaredShtles said:
If you actually count, those are only 2. And Marlboro is actually only a brand, not a company.

:D

-S.S.-
I know that and I needed the top 5 in the world companies not brand names. Anyways I found them with little help from that link b4 anyways it's too late now cause it was finished and handed in yesterday.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
penguinofdoom said:
man, it must suck to know that you couldnt find the answer to something in a whole semester, and then some dude finds it in 5 minutes in a google search.
ahaaa, OWN3D as the kiddies say... :D

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
penguinofdoom said:
man, it must suck to know that you couldnt find the answer to something in a whole semester, and then some dude finds it in 5 minutes in a google search.
No not really, the research project was all semester but there was different parts ect. I only started that part that night. I was tired and lazy.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Stop being so lazy and look for help yourself. Don't give me this crap about how you do, 'cause it's pretty obvious you don't

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
JMAC said:
No not really, the research project was all semester but there was different parts ect. I only started that part that night. I was tired and lazy.

umm... I would seem to me that going to Ridemonkey, hitting "new thread", typing "I need to know the 5 largest international tobacco comanpies. I can;t find them, Urgh please help", and waiting just over 1 hour for Wumpus's post to answer your question, was a lot more trouble than JUST GOING TO GOOGLE IN THE 1ST PLACE AND TYPING IN "5 LARGEST INTERNATIONAL TOBACCO COMPANIES".

Maybe it's just me.