Quantcast

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Very angry today. some As*hole on CL tried to offer me F'N Rims for my XBOX. I said what do I need rims for you f****ng a****le.

He replied with "give me your address"

I replied "you show up at my house and I will blow your body across the street with my street sweeper , and stomp on your head till your a pile of mush."

VERY ANGRY TODAY. Understand?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
OH NO, He's going to report me to the COPS. OMFG!!!!!!

My response.

LOL. I'm really scared man. Really. I have no permits for any of the guns that I don't own. I don't have any permits for the automatic weapons that I don't own either.

HONK HONK. Good day my friend. Shouldn't have been a ****ing *** and offer me 300 for 1000 dollars worth of equipment you CHEAP F**KING ASSHOLE. IF I SAW YOU FACE TO FACE, I'D DRIVE MY FIST 3/4 INTO YOUR F**KING SKULL AND STOMP ON YOU TILL YOU WERE A PILE OF MUSH.

YOU DON'T NEED YOUR BODY ANYNHOW PAL. YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF ASSHOLE AND DO THE WORLD A FAVOR.

DONT F*CK WITH ME

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I just laughed my ass off for 20 minutes. I ate 4 cloves of raw garlic this AM. It's just starting to ferment and the lovely gaseous oder is eminating the area of my cube farm. People are crying out with "WTF?" and since there are 5 in my area, the "whoodunnit" is unsolved at the moment.

The reason for my laughing is because I'm listening to "surround sound bull****" from 3 directions, that is 3 co workers bull****ting customers.

"Well the reason the database went down sire was that the fitzgibbons pin came loose. We replaced the aluminum one, which tends to be flimsy and replaced it with a titanium one and brought the system back online. we should be good from here on out and we'll monitor the situation for any future problems"

CLICK

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
anger? Me? come on.

Regarding nicotine. It's actually a complete fallacy that nicotine is addictive. Cells in the human body have a mechanism to immediately reject nicotine and therefore it can not enter the cell and therefore it is not addictive on a physical basis. Heroin is another story.

I'll quit that once I quit cigarettes :bonk:

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
this thread blows.

and judging by his larger-than-normal "tone" of voice on the intarnet and an insatiable need for intimidation, i'm guessing Knuckleslammer is probably <6' and weighs <150lbs.

am i close?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Yeah the Mayo clinic. Sponsored by big pharma to brainwash millions.

I'm 6'0 185 and 14% body fat and a master in Aikido. I'm not a gym rat, but I'm super fit. Despite the smoking, which is history thank God. I only really do 1 mile day treadmill, 100 pushups every other day and some tibetan hard core yoga exercizes daily called the 5 rites. Google it. I'm not as much into the Aikido as of lately. Got lazy after the baby was born.

Here's the deal with smoking. If you've ever put on the nicotine patch or used any other NRT, you'll notice that you still want to smoke. You'll also notice, if your educated on the matter that the patch introduces far more nicotine over the period of a day and you would smoke in a whole week.

It's purely a psychological addiction. Try this for starters. Sit down and consciously smoke a cigarette. Ask yourself if your really enjoying it. Then notice throughout the day that you notice yourself smoking unconsciously. Ask yourself what cigarettes are doing for you? This takes some deep thought and digging. Remember as well, the cigarette does not relieve the craving, it causes it.

Last edited: