Quantcast

Today, in a matter of hours......

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Wifey and I become real home owners, as we will be going to the bank to make our final payment!!!!!!

It's been a long road, struggles along the way, yet we stuck it out, and now we will no longer "rent" from the mortgage company.

Amazing how much lighter my shoulders already feel...........

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Congratulations! Don't forget to account for your tax escrow, now that the mtge company isn't.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Congratulations! That is awesome!
June 2022. I can't fucking wait. I'm not sure what I'll do about my job situation after that time, but it will he great to know that a real "go fuck yourself" to the boss will be a vaible option.

Time to buy a new bike.
:stupid:

You and the wife both deserve at least a couple mortgage payments worth of something completely frivolous.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Congratulations! Don't forget to account for your tax escrow, now that the mtge company isn't.
A step ahead of you..... I called both insurance and tax folks, and was told that insurance was paid back in April, so I won't have to worry about it until 2018 (then I can add the monthly to my auto payment for a one-pay situation), and taxes told me that when they send payment request to mortgage company, when they don't get a reply, they contact us immediately for payment. We will then get a yearly payment book, and can make quarterly, semi-annual, or full annual payment, whichever works for us.

As for a new bike, heehee, I'm really going to work on our 20th anniversary trip in September. Many ideas, and the front runner is BC, maybe as far as Banff.

Thank you very much for the congrats, too !!!!!!!!!!!!