Quantcast

Today on Amazon.com

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Before the financial collapse I was doing pretty well as a trader at a now-defunct investment bank. Cut to 2011 and I'm unemployed, divorced, living in government subsidized housing, my kids won't see me, I've got a horrendous rash in my left armpit, and I'm missing three toes due to frostbite from a winter spent living in the trunk of a Chevy Cobalt. Until I read this book, my diet consisted of cold Chef Boyardee ravioli that I opened with my bare hands. Now, I nuke it for 30 seconds and it's slightly warm. There's a constant pain in my side. Jesus, I don't have health insurance.
I almost peed myself. :rofl: :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it doesn't matter who had what to do with it. if you know why, you are obligated to tell. or i'll get the garage door to finish the job.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i remember that he started a thread b*tching at the mods because people kept making fun of him for doing stupid stuff. bummer. he was an idiot, but he was entertaining.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
i remember that he started a thread b*tching at the mods because people kept making fun of him for doing stupid stuff. bummer. he was an idiot, but he was entertaining.
I thought this was the point of the thread? To reveal your stupidness and allow the RM to have its way with you? Poor Brghtr. Did no one show him the rules of the internet? Shame on us!

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon