Quantcast

Today Sux

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
If I were bleeding from the ears, I couldn't feel worse.

My last memory from last night was of many neighbors at my place doing shots of Jamaican rum...
:stupid:

Worthless thread I know, but instead of being Mr. happy-go-lucky, my only goal is to share the pain today (and avoid coworkers).

:dead:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Life is about to start sucking, as I am heading to a two hour meeting. Who the ass schedules a two hour meeting on a Friday afternoon? No way I stay awake for this one...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I Are Baboon said:
I am heading to a two hour meeting.
:eek:

I heard mutterings about "maybe we should all meet about that..."

I will quit before I step into a conference room today...

10:00 and I've avoided speaking to anyone!

:help:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
Life is about to start sucking, as I am heading to a two hour meeting. Who the ass schedules a two hour meeting on a Friday afternoon? No way I stay awake for this one...
Show up to the meeting with a pint glass full of mixed applejuice/7UP and see if anyone says anything.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
suck it up, princess!

at least you dont have a psycho-hose-beast pounding on your door. :mumble:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I don't know what's worse, the fact that I had a two hour meeting this afternoon (it actually wrapped up in 90 minutes), or the fact that it actually held my attention the entire time. I need to get out more.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I Are Baboon said:
I don't know what's worse, the fact that I had a two hour meeting this afternoon (it actually wrapped up in 90 minutes), or the fact that it actually held my attention the entire time. I need to get out more.
Glad ya recovered.

I will be as soon as my 1/2 lb sports bar cheeseburger gets here. Luckily there was a "lunch run".

:drool: