Quantcast

Today

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Me and lando did some hardcore digging today, we even worked through the rain! Any of you guys actually get off of the internet and go ride or dig?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
pics?

I didn't get out today, but it's right around the corner as soon as the freeze/unthaw crap stops I'll be throwing dirt like crazy!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Yup. Me and G-Spot went out in the rain and helped put the finishing touches on a new 4-5 mile XC loop at Pocahontas State Park. We also made a small XC bike friendly jump over a log.

We've been building trail out there for the last eleven years and now have about 25 miles of singletrack.

Zilla

Chimp
Aug 20, 2004
Dreaming
did u ride today? wtf is up with this thread! No sense.. This is why I don't check this **** oud anymore you all are full of useless ****

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Me and lando did some hardcore digging today, we even worked through the rain! Any of you guys actually get off of the internet and go ride or dig?
Why YES I did, A group of us just finished a 5 mile loop of trail yesterday and I received a life time pass from the State park system for having over 500 hours of trail work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys can make it down forthe festival ibn Richmond and see what we've done . and maybe we can o a road trip north?

I did not see Dartmans, post sorry.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
did u ride today? wtf is up with this thread! No sense.. This is why I don't check this **** oud anymore you all are full of useless ****
:think:

This is what we do so we all can ride.

Do you think dirt jumps and trails grow out of the ground by themselves?