Quantcast

^^^Today's GMT for Thursday^^^

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Siesta habaneros, monkeys! This three day work week can't end soon enough. Busy and stressful day of work yesterday...hoping today is a little more calm.

I ran 7.3 miles around the 'hood yesterday. I have a hilly 1.8 mile loop that I did four times. Cool story bro.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
My Friday. Camping tomorrow night and C&O Canal ride on Saturday and then off to Oak Harbor WA on Sunday. Whew.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
2 more days of work. Busting my ass since giving notice may be paying off. My boss has said that I am more than welcome back to the company after school even if I want to work remotely from wherever I decide to live. This is the deal I wanted when starting the job.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i got a new old toy a 1980 something stumpy i think 83 but its so fun to ride :thumb:

anyway today im working welfleet again so i will be lurking and doing nothing alot of the day. i may have to take the new toy on the trails tonight we will see how it goes.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
3 ticks and a spider bite on our morning ride. I hate being in the front in the morning. Much prefer the lazyman sweeper slot.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
2 more days of work. Busting my ass since giving notice may be paying off. My boss has said that I am more than welcome back to the company after school even if I want to work remotely from wherever I decide to live. This is the deal I wanted when starting the job.
You decision to leave sounds better and better :thumb:

I am a good guy today and have brought home made chocolate chip cookies to work.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Syd & I are hanging out and making a shopping list for the rest of her room remodel supplies. She's SO excited to have a new "big girl room". Now she wants to know if we'll buy her a laptop so she can play learning games at her desk. Anyone have one they'll let go for really cheap :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning! Syd & I are hanging out and making a shopping list for the rest of her room remodel supplies. She's SO excited to have a new "big girl room". Now she wants to know if we'll buy her a laptop so she can play learning games at her desk. Anyone have one they'll let go for really cheap :rofl:
how cheap is cheap? i don't have anything, but know some places online that they can be had for cheap.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
how cheap is cheap? i don't have anything, but know some places online that they can be had for cheap.
??? Not really sure, she just became obsessed with the idea LOL. I know she'll use it for some basic kids games and that's about it (she's only 5). I was thinking someone might have an older one that they were replacing, but send along the sites and I'll see what Sq-Earl says. Thanks!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
??? Not really sure, she just became obsessed with the idea LOL. I know she'll use it for some basic kids games and that's about it (she's only 5). I was thinking someone might have an older one that they were replacing, but send along the sites and I'll see what Sq-Earl says. Thanks!
woot.com has a refurbed hp pavilion today for $385 shipped... i'll see what i can find cheaper.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Not much happening in SeaTac today. Just watching the planes take off and land out the office window.

Going for a ride in the woods later, stoked.

Have a great day!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Just dropped of wife and woman-child @ the airport for a trip to Grandma's and a wedding. Five days all alone. We all know what that means!

and

Though in all seriousness I got a metric ton of sh*t to get done around here while all my distractions are in California. Buffalo Creek riding tomorrow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'll have an FSA Pig DH headset when I get non lazy enough to take it out. I also have a 90mm thomson, but that's going at market (eBay) rate.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My day is going awesome already. I just got back from my neurologist's office and I am being taken off one of my anti-seizure meds, reducing the dosage of the other and moving the expensive (like $500/m) to a much cheaper generic.

I also re-planted my lettuce sprouts and have 28 lettuce heads growing. I should have a bumper crop in a few weeks! I have a trade network setup with a few former colleagues who each have different crops going. Between that and my 75 carrots in the ground, I should be able to get some good stuff.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
BigT is looking to replace her (my old) laptop. It's an older HP, quite possibly just perfect for Syd. (Comes complete with a monkey sticker on it!)

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Not much happening in SeaTac today. Just watching the planes take off and land out the office window.

Going for a ride in the woods later, stoked.

Have a great day!
I'll be in SEATAC this Sunday coming in and going back out Friday. Want to buy me a beer? :D