Quantcast

todays lunch thread

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
we hosted a wedding over the weekend and were left with a ton of marinated chicken and a giant bowl of Black Bean and Corn Salad.

monday I BBQ'd up the chicken, stripped it from the bone and made about 40 burrtios with the chicken and bean salad. I put them in bags in the freezer.

so that's what I'm having. Frozen home made burritos. :)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Snacks said:
Nothing.....I'm too lazy to get up and go get something.
:nope:

i'm pretty lazy myself today, but i brought food: powerade and 4 banana nut muffins.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Toshi said:
:nope:

i'm pretty lazy myself today, but i brought food: powerade and 4 banana nut muffins.
I brought coffee and yogurt w/granola but I ate it for breaky.

There isn't any good place to eat close to my office, and I can't get anyone to pick my up something.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Snacks said:
I brought coffee and yogurt w/granola but I ate it for breaky.

There isn't any good place to eat close to my office, and I can't get anyone to pick my up something.
where you work? for some reason I'm thinking south seattle area...... :help:

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Snacks said:
About a mile south of the Kingdome, on 1st Ave. Kinda like under West Seattle Freeway.

ah, I was thinking you were north of the kingdome/stadiums (the domes gone.. remember:))

yea, not much to eat down there. have you eatin at the Philly Cheese steak place down there? I think it's on/off/near Airport way...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
pnj said:
ah, I was thinking you were north of the kingdome/stadiums (the domes gone.. remember:))

yea, not much to eat down there. have you eatin at the Philly Cheese steak place down there? I think it's on/off/near Airport way...
I thought it was just a little heroin in your coffee and you're good to go up there?!

:D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
pnj said:

Elo's, that's the Philly Cheese steak place. They are tasty, but give me the worse heartburn ever :mumble: I bring 'em home for Kevin every once in a while. He has a steel tummy :oink:

If only the Int'l district was closer :mumble: