Quantcast

Today's magic number is 12

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
12 days from now we will be over the Atlantic Ocean on the way to Amsterdam. :dancing:
I cant wait! I have never left the continent or have ever been in an airplane for 11 hours (it cant be as bad as riding in a car for 19 hrs. :think: ). The anticipation is killing me!

J

JRB

12 legal prostitutes. Laura should love this trip. I'll tell you to have fun again in 10 days.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
TN said:
12 days from now we will be over the Atlantic Ocean on the way to Amsterdam. :dancing:
I cant wait! I have never left the continent or have ever been in an airplane for 11 hours (it cant be as bad as riding in a car for 19 hrs. :think: ). The anticipation is killing me!
So nice! Bike around Amster-d, somke a little (or a lot), drink good beer, chill out. It's a great town. Keep sober enough to check the many fine museums.

One of my favorite towns to visit.
I'm jealous.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
BurlyShirley said:
yeah, an entire vacation based around smoking drugs :devil:
...& hopefully a Beastie Boys concert!

We will smoke a fat spliff loaded with hash for ya!

So nice! Bike around Amster-d, somke a little (or a lot), drink good beer, chill out. It's a great town. Keep sober enough to check the many fine museums.

One of my favorite towns to visit.
I'm jealous.
we plan to explore the whole city by bike in the cold & rain. :thumb:

besides the coffee shops, here is where else we plan to go....(your suggetions are appreciated)
the heiniken experience
Van Gough Museum
all of the "Pliens"
Vondel park
both erotic/sex museums
ann frank's house

Thr Rijksmuseum is under construction right now which is a shame b/c it sounds awesome.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Take me with you! Pack me in your luggage. I don't weigh much. I fit nicely into most overhead storage compartments. Take me with you! :D

Sounds like a really great trip!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
we will be in amsterdam this time next week. i can't wait. the plane lands at around 8;15 am so buy this time we should be on the train headed towards central station since we aren't checking any luggage.

J

JRB

laura said:
so buy this time we should be on the train headed towards central station since we aren't checking any luggage.
Holy crap - you have to pay for time in Amsterdam??? America is great. :think:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:

shut up ass hat. (i feel like there should be a comma in there somewhere, but i'm sure you will correct me.)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:

Something to remember if you vist Japan is that you have to pay to leave.

At least it was that way in the mid 90's when I last visited there.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
eh, can't imagine much of a tulip crop happening in december...

my boss was in paris last week and he said the weather sucked. cold, rainy, no sun. i hope it gets better for you in 12 days. have a good time. be sure to sample a good rijsttafel.

here are some hints if you want:

http://tinyurl.com/6m9jm

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
laura said:
we will be in amsterdam this time next week. i can't wait. the plane lands at around 8;15 am so buy this time we should be on the train headed towards central station since we aren't checking any luggage.
The walk down from the train station into the downtown area is pretty weird. You are in for an...ummmm....interesting time. Make sure you bring plenty of cash, it's way expensive. VB's tip -if you run short of cash and can't decide whether to eat or get wasted- Spacecake is your friend. Have a good trip. :)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
valve bouncer said:
The walk down from the train station into the downtown area is pretty weird. You are in for an...ummmm....interesting time. Make sure you bring plenty of cash, it's way expensive. VB's tip -if you run short of cash and can't decide whether to eat or get wasted- Spacecake is your friend. Have a good trip. :)

i've been once already and had to get my parents to wire me money. hehehehe. i was 18 and i called my parents and it was like "mom, i'm in amsterdam and i desperately need more money. well, we just kind of ran out of money, it was unexpected, we didnt plan well. ." nevermind that we ate nothing but fast food and stayed in a hostile. oops.

this time we have prepared much better and the funding is quite sufficient.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
laura said:
i've been once already and had to get my parents to wire me money. hehehehe. i was 18 and i called my parents and it was like "mom, i'm in amsterdam and i desperately need more money. well, we just kind of ran out of money, it was unexpected, we didnt plan well. ." nevermind that we ate nothing but fast food and stayed in a hostile. oops.

this time we have prepared much better and the funding is quite sufficient.
I heard that the change from guilders to the Euro caused prices to go thru the roof. I don't think you can ever have enough money in that place. I wished I'd had about 10 times more. Where are ya staying this time?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
valve bouncer said:
I heard that the change from guilders to the Euro caused prices to go thru the roof. I don't think you can ever have enough money in that place. I wished I'd had about 10 times more. Where are ya staying this time?

the ramada inn. its going to end up being about 5oo dollars for the week. cheapest hotel we could fins with bathrooms in the room. its down closer to vondel park but right off the tram line.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
laura said:
the ramada inn. its going to end up being about 5oo dollars for the week. cheapest hotel we could fins with bathrooms in the room. its down closer to vondel park but right off the tram line.
Is that for the two of you or 500 each? If it's for the two of you I'd say it's reasonable. We stayed at a seedy place called the Crown Hotel, 40 Euros each but right in the guts of the action so to speak. Throw a rock from the window and you'd hit a dozen coffee shops and right around the corner from the best window shopping street I've ever seen. ;) I wonder if the tasty little nurse combo are still there. :heart: :drool: :thumb: :D

J

JRB

Have fun yo. I hope that whatever pleasures you partake in have no lasting effect. I would hate for Laura to have to forego any oppurtunities to make an ass out of me. :D

See you kids soon - did you decide to see the Beasties??? I don't recall.