Quantcast

today's photo

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
took this shot @ the horse stables while on vacation...i thought the lighting would be neat, even if it was dark enough to have to crank the ISO to 1600 (i guess i should get a tripod one of these days...).

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
for some reason the resized from original photos on zenfolio don't seem to have the EXIF data in them...here's the details:

iso 1600
f/2
shutter 1/100
taken w/ the 350D/50mm f/1.8 combo

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Big_Papa1080 said:
that looks sick dude. is that a yamaha banshee?
dunno what it is...it was parked in the corner of the horse stables @ the mt washington hotel.

N8 said:
Cool... maybe you can share some tips on taking photos so I can do my new bike up properly...??
i'm still very much a n00b...i've used an SLR (D or otherwise) for only 7 months. there are much more experienced photogs around here than me. that said, one book which helped explain the basics very well is _Understanding Exposure_ by Bryan Peterson (not the zoke dude). and RTFM; so many people don't even bother. after that, there's no alternative to getting out and shooting, learning the controls of the camera, and the limitations based on the conditions.

Transcend said:
You should see the spread's I was shooting a few weeks ago with this hot blonde for a client...wooo.
<stosh>
pics?
</stosh>

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
cool shot. the wheel rim on the left distracts me tho :( but then again i am easily distracted

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
N8 said:
Cool... maybe you can share some tips on taking photos so I can do my new bike up properly...??
Are you kidding...i love those shots of your new bike!!! The close ups of the various parts were sooooo cool!!!

:love: :rofl: :) :thumb: :dancing: :heart: :evil: :wave: ;) :weee: :p :D :redhot:

(translator is up and running at home)