Quantcast

Todays ride Pics , A flood

splat

Nam I am
Went out riding today with a Group of 8

And we are off

RIP riding down a rock face

This is a New Line that has formed . didn't exist before logging. So I guess you can say we are making the best of the logging activity that went on over the summer

Jerseygirl going under a low limb .

Quo Fan riding down a rock on to a Wood bridge.

IF_rider going up the Ladder

IF_rider going up the refridgerater drop

Johnnt D hitting the refridgerator drop

IF_rider Riding up a Rock that we all had just riden down. Then of course we all had to take turns tryingto get up this .

Johnny D riding down a moss covered wall.

Jersey Girl Climbing up a rocky Washout .

There wasn't much Mud , But Jesey girl found it and fell in it !

Quo Fan hitting one of the Horse jumps

Rip Hitting the Ramps over by the horse farm .

Jerseygirl discovering the rams can be a little narrow.

IF rider doing a wall ride that has a gap in it .

made it nice and clean .

splat

Nam I am
Well Here are a Few More Pics , that are not mine . Quo Fan Posted his Pics over on the Nemba Forum , I Am Just cross posting them

Quo Fan said:
We left Splat's house and got into the woods. Less than half a mile in, Jersygirl takes a fall on some leaves and injures her shoulder. Being the tough chick that she is, she rode the whole way in pain. You go girl.

Quo Fan said:
We rode along the new trail, and got to a muddy section, and Jersygirl got down with the mud.

Hey Thats Me on the left taking a Picture.

Quo Fan said:
Splat climbed the rocks to scout a riding line.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
That looks like such a sweet place to ride. Where is it exactly? I would assume New England, but that's as close as I can get.

FoXRider

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
Awesome pics Splat. I really wanna go for a ride out there. I think my bike might be a pain to ride, but it would be awesome for the drops and such.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
whats the deal with ridin up everything you guys went down im confused. its awsome though that you guys are ripping like that on xc rigs. looks like a pretty kool place to ride is it dh bike friendly.

splat

Nam I am
me89 said:
whats the deal with ridin up everything you guys went down im confused. its awsome though that you guys are ripping like that on xc rigs. looks like a pretty kool place to ride is it dh bike friendly.
Well It was there and it looked like fun , so we did !

and yeah lot of people ride in there on DH/Freeride rigs.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
splat said:
OH yes ther ewere most certainly the Jokes about us not knowing she was into mud wrestling.

when we told her we were going to post the pics , she said "oh great , now I'll get PM's from every pervert on the board."
*erasing pm message* :think: :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Looks like a blast. I need to bring a camera on one of my rides. This weekend gave us one of those rare warm days with dry air. Visability was endless and the view of the mountains was spectacular.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
That's where I was comfortable with the seat low. Tried it up for bit yesterday and I just felt out of place. Put me down with a strained right shoulder from that last near spill yesterday.