Quantcast

~ Today's ride pics ~

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I had a good ride today, test riding bikes for a local website on the local mountain. First pic shows the view from the top. You can see town below. Then some pics from inside the woods that are nearby.... then more in the clearcut. It was a good day and nice ride! I rode a hardtail that was slightly too big for me though. However, that full susp. bike was nice.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
chicodude01 said:
Can I have this job?
If you lived here you could, but it doesnt pay! :p So far I've tested these bikes, a giant reign, norco atomic, turner 5-spot... I cant remember all of them... :cool:

I'll agree, the scenery is great. And the top, where the pics were taken is just about an hour's uphill ride from my house, on trails and road.

I still dont know why he screams bike cop to you.......?? :confused:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dwaugh said:
If you lived here you could, but it doesnt pay! :p So far I've tested these bikes, a giant reign, norco atomic, turner 5-spot... I cant remember all of them... :cool:

I'll agree, the scenery is great. And the top, where the pics were taken is just about an hour's uphill ride from my house, on trails and road.

I still dont know why he screams bike cop to you.......?? :confused:

Psh, I'd do it for free too, Just to test some sick bikes

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
That climb takes you an hour? Where do you live? Fairhaven, Samish? Oh, I Know, Chuckanut drive. Unless that's Chuckanut mountain... It's Galby though.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
ioscope said:
That climb takes you an hour? Where do you live? Fairhaven, Samish? Oh, I Know, Chuckanut drive. Unless that's Chuckanut mountain... It's Galby though.
Actually just about a mile from the trails if I go the back way. I have to go up to arsenio, down to blue rock, then up to towers. It takes about an hour give or take depending on how much energy I have. Hey... I've only timed myself two times, and not recently.

Psh, I'd do it for free too, Just to test some sick bikes
Yeah, me too.... :p