Quantcast

Today's weather forecast for the Southern US

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I think this quote sums it all up!

:dead:

"The weather out there today is hot and sh!tty with continued hot and sh!tty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut."

-Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Im ordering an XTR crankset and FD tomorrow and I dont give a **** what the weather is, Im going riding next week.

I got my boot off yestaday, and though Im really not supposed to MTB for 3 more weeks, im going next week. I have to.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i grew up out there.

don't believe em when they give you that. "but it's a dry heat" line.
hot is frikkin hot.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
Im ordering an XTR crankset and FD tomorrow and I dont give a **** what the weather is, Im going riding next week.

I got my boot off yestaday, and though Im really not supposed to MTB for 3 more weeks, im going next week. I have to.
Right on, man! You have a new Cove that's begging to be ridden, and your boot's off?! Hell yeah. :thumb:

I remember the first ride back after I broke my leg... one of the best rides ever.

And it's hot in So Cal, but we have no humidity so I can still ride... I just have to do it in the morning or the evening.