Quantcast

Todd Wells out of Worlds

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
It is such an embarrasing situation. here we are 12th in the uci nations rankings and our 2 of our only 3 riders capable of being in contention for anything Wells and Adam are benched. JHK? nahh

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
<quote>USA Cycling's international competition director Jiri Mainus didn't seem optimistic.

"Right now we are just trying to figure out how this happened," he said. <endquote>

More like trying to figure out how to save his job.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by wooglin
<quote>USA Cycling's international competition director Jiri Mainus didn't seem optimistic.

"Right now we are just trying to figure out how this happened," he said. <endquote>

More like trying to figure out how to save his job.
i think i can honestly say that adam craig is not a doper and does not have to worry about a job next year. believe me on both of those parts.

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Originally posted by indieboy
i think i can honestly say that adam craig is not a doper and does not have to worry about a job next year. believe me on both of those parts.
I wasn't talking about him Indie. I was talking about his international competition director, who is apparently clueless and blew it big time. Doesn't he get paid to understand the UCI rules (bizarre as they may be)?

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by wooglin
I wasn't talking about him Indie. I was talking about his international competition director, who is apparently clueless and blew it big time. Doesn't he get paid to understand the UCI rules (bizarre as they may be)?
well that's their team manager. team managers do both ends of that internationally and locally. but yeah someone in the chain of command on both of those teams fu/cked up big time.