Quantcast

Toddlers and Tiaras...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What planet are these frigging people from?

You'd think after Jean Benet that they'd maybe come to terms with the idea that dressing their daughters like micro-hookers in Thailand that maybe pedophiles and child snatchers would get their jollies from this.

Do any of your kids do this? WTF? Where is the appeal in this?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
An idiot friend (A beauty queen wannabe...) of my wifes tried to get our daughter into a pageant, she was 3. I said, uhhhm, no. Never.
Her daughter, age 7, won her age group. Then when everything didnt work out like it was supposed to, the genius quit the whole thing and walked away. Her daughter was scheduled for all these appearances and parades and crap, which they blew off. Daughter seemed completely indifferent to it, thankfully.
This kind of crap is more for the idiot, unbalanced, unaccomplished, someone paya ttentio to me (via my kid...) parent then it is for the kid...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I saw the title, thought of the show, and immediately thought of you, Dirt...

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Thanks SJ...

For some reason it traps me when I look at it. It might just be that I am sick and on a whole lot of cold meds, which is making everything seem like an episode of the Smurfs, but I just don't get why anyone would do this to their kid.

Its right up there with the retarded ass ****wits that are on "My Super Sweet Sixteen." Yea, I've ranted about that too, but I just can't get it how you'd want to do this to your child.

The best part though are the mothers. Either rode hard and put up wet fat white trash, or former beauty queens who have given birth a few too many times and now have no hope of reclaiming their former crowns, so they make their kids do it.

More and more I get it why the Taliban hates us.

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
I have a buddy in San Diego. He has three staggeringly beautiful children....on which he is capitalizing. They do modeling. His daughter is in the JC Penney catalog!
Modeling for a clothing catalog and this show is COMPLETELY different.

I agree, why do people do this to their children. The wife and I watched one of the episodes when we had cable. It's absolutely ridiculous. I want to hit the parents with a baseball bat.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
It is downright creepy to be sexualizing children. In any context.

That whole Guastaferro thing is just sad. That girl is going to be an insufferable cunt for her whole life, she'll never have real friends or a marriage that lasts.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT

That whole Guastaferro thing is just sad. That girl is going to be an insufferable cunt for her whole life, she'll never have real friends or a marriage that lasts.
Yes and yes.

When that girl finally comes face to face with the real world, it will be ugly.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
That can be said about every reality show.
I disagree... There is ONE reality-type show out there that is awesome... Top Chef. :thumb:

It is NOT about the drama, they rarely show any of the "home" life stuff. It is all about the food, and the creative ideas that the chefs have. Gives me great ideas for my own cooking as well.

Oh, and also Ultimate Fighter is decent... and maybe I'll sneak a peak at Top Model when the wife is watching and there is some "skin". ;)

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.

She isn't even that good looking... and even worse when she talks (the words she says but also that weird side of the mouth talking thing she does)

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've never understood Wifeswap. They don't even get handies on that show...

I wasn't pretty enough, nor could I pull off the gowns, to be in the pagent world.