Quantcast

Tokul-West 8/30 at 5.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Just letting you know I'm still on for tomorrow. Was out there today for 4 hours and saw no one else. Trails are in great condition and the few small blow downs are cleared. Saw the biggest piles of bear scat I've EVER seen. I thought at first they were horse piles.

This summer has been berry, berry good for da bears.
See those you who are coming and want to, tomorrow at 5, in Fall City, WA.

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
WHere is this Fall city location? I've got a friend in town for a few days and want to show him some good ole PNW riding. Is it dayable from Tacoma area?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Sorry Borneo and Jr_B but I'm out. We just got back from Mt. Washington. We have be on our way home for over 12 hours, gotta love those BC Ferries.

I'm in no mood and no shape to ride today, concidering the fact that I have to get up for work in 2.5 hours :mumble:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Sorry to hear that Snacks, I hope you guys all posted good results up on the island though. I figured we'd be hearing about how Oly slayed the competion by now.

WARider, it's about 30 minutes East of Seattle near your favorite exits. In Fall City, WA. (BY Snoqualmie Falls). It's pretty darn fine place to ride but not the best if I had a couple days to show my frinds the PNW goods. Capitol, or Skookum/White river or Crystal would be better from that end of town.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Actually, I'm out too! I'm still in Canada and working from Steve's place today (Gotta love modern technology and all the freedom that gives).

I'll be hopping in the car and driving home after rushhour tonight (you think Seattle traffic is bad...try Vancouver! gahh)

Jr

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Maybe next time. Heading out there now. Will take the opportunity to scope a new line. Bringing the surveyor's tape and maybe the BOB to move a tool stash. Thinking about Victoria Tract next weekend...

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Sorry bout today guys...everything went from decent, to icky, to worse ;). Just one of those Mondays :rolleyes:

I have a funny feeling this whole week is going to replicate that with my current load at work...anyone up for a later night ride? even just to spin? (meet at 6?)

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Too bad I missed the last post. I ended up waiting until 6 to ride anyways. Just got out at 8:15 in the waning light. Conditions are probably great everywhere right now. As usual, saw no one else but saw an owl, 2 deer, and a few bunnys.