Quantcast

Tolt

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Dude you got to have something that will leave a lasting mark. j/k It was cool to see Paul H out helping with the ride but I was humbled when Snacks and TM showed up:cool: That turned in to a fair sized ride 16 riders. Thanks again for the ride and nobody strangling Weasey.:)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Lumberjack said:
Dude you got to have something that will leave a lasting mark. j/k It was cool to see Paul H out helping with the ride but I was humbled when Snacks and TM showed up:cool: That turned in to a fair sized ride 16 riders. Thanks again for the ride and nobody strangling Weasey.:)
The ride was great:) That's for coming out and gracing us with your presence Cup Cake:love:

Colton's okay, very entertaining:devil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
Haha paintball guns?:cool:
Oh I'm gonna be keepin my eye out for you now! :eviltongu Hhhmmmm...........the best plan I can come up with may be.........a first strike :think: :think: yea that's it ..........ok let's see here..........BBTC calendar.........Skookies next ride............hhhmmmm oh yes this looks good, yes perfect :sneaky: looking at trail map...yes, yes right about there.....hehe oh this is gonna be good.........:evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Lumberjack said:
Yup, good ride, good mix of peeps and skill/fitness, no agenda to to hit certain trails or rush to finish. Just riding untill we felt as a group the ride was done. And the ride was done just about the time it got too hot for some of the crew. Weasey is good to have out on a trail ride.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
evilbob said:
Oh I'm gonna be keepin my eye out for you now! :eviltongu Hhhmmmm...........the best plan I can come up with may be.........a first strike :think: :think: yea that's it ..........ok let's see here..........BBTC calendar.........Skookies next ride............hhhmmmm oh yes this looks good, yes perfect :sneaky: looking at trail map...yes, yes right about there.....hehe oh this is gonna be good.........:evil:
pfffft.....

Nobody round here knows where Kettle Crest is.....:agree:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
pfffft.....

Nobody round here knows where Kettle Crest is.....:agree:
Oh yea........:devil:
ride #1 http://www.bbtc.org/recreation/calendar.php?event_id=4071
:wave:
ride #2 http://www.bbtc.org/recreation/calendar.php?event_id=4072:eviltongu :wave:
ride #3 http://www.bbtc.org/recreation/calendar.php?event_id=4073:weee: :wave: :evil:
I see you man :) hehehe......wish I could go man but I'm grounded to the local trails for the next couple of weeks. Local meaning in Washington this side of the mountains, sort of :rolleyes: :evil:
I could see paintball wars on bikes at Sawyer sometime in the near future what do you think about that?