Quantcast

Tom Cruise...going crazy on Oprah! Awesome.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MMike said:
REally? Even after what he said about women essentially being big babies for having post partum depression?
That comment was rude, but I can over look it for one night in hay with him.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
MMike said:
Really? I've gotten the Tom Cruise thing. Brad Pitt I can understand. Tom Cruise? Not so much.
Brad Pitt...definitely :drool: But Tom Cruise can still hold his own very very well :D He's just sexy as hell, and that smile...gorgeous!

And TreeSaw...being able to feed the "bike whore" habit is always a good thing ;)

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
MMike said:
REally? Even after what he said about women essentially being big babies for having post partum depression?
We're not discussing have a serious relationship with him here....we're merely talking about having our way with him....two totally different things :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Velocity Girl said:
Well from a female's perspective.....how could you not want to bang that?? Although he's not on my "top ten" list, I would have no problems what so ever hittin' it and them coming back for seconds!
Snacks said:
I second that!
He's not the highest on my list either, but after seen him on Oprah, I'd be all over him like a cheap suit ;)
I guess as long as his smile style hides his eurofangs, he's attractive. If you girls ever do get a chance to hit it, hit it in the mouth hard and 911 an oral surgeon on your cell while fleeing the scene.

:D <== most definitely NOT Tom Cruise

Word on the street is that his adult teeth grew in so poorly due to habit-forming interference from L. Ron Hubbard's penis. After Old Mother died, L. needed fresh meat to fill her on-call spot in the Supreme Being's Knob-Schlobbing Council. :dead:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Well imagine that- who wouldn't be doing backflips like Cheetah on meth if they were shagging a hot 22YO silly! I'd bet El Jefe has whistling cartoon birds alighting on his finger and animated flowers opening up beneath his feet every time he steps from his front door and thanks providence for his outrageous good fortune! :p
Oh sh!t...that is hysterical!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
Well from a female's perspective.....how could you not want to bang that?? Although he's not on my "top ten" list, I would have no problems what so ever hittin' it and them coming back for seconds!
Easy...he doesn't do a thing for me...there are much hotter hotties...hell I see hotter dudes just out and about riding or snowboarding...

Laura...check your pm's...

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
loco said:
Katie Holmes - how can she be banging him?? Lame. :confused:
In addition to the money and fame that was suggested above, how could she pass up a Tom Cruise souvenier like this? She is never going to wash that lip ever. It's Tom's now...hahahahaha.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
Are those pictures from a movie or something? There is no way she could possibly look like that...
I don't think so :( Poor girl got some nasty cold sores! I hate those mother f**kers...but would hate it even more if they were splased all over the tabloids!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn True said:
Perhaps.

The W.H.O. estimates that 50-80% of the population has one form or another of the disease.
Something along the lines of 70% of 'Mericans have the cold sore strain.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
Dang...I've never had such a thing...thank god...that is horrible looking...

**knock on wood** I've only had a few and not nearly that bad! I've gotten 'em after getting sunburned....they suck monkey balls!