Quantcast

Tomac Demo Still On!

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
There hasn't been much rain out here at all. The ground is nice and tacky, so bring it on. It is a little foggy on the way out so be careful. call for any questions.
Thanks
Shane McAnally
512 656 6066

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
You guys need to check this place out. Shane has this place set up pretty nice. There's not a hole lot of trails yet, but he's getting there. He has a pretty good size step down and some really fun trails. All I have to say is give this place some time and its going to be the sheit. He has plans for a 4x track and a sweet DH run. Its not going to be long but It will be better then anything that we have out in Texas besides El paso. O and weaver it was alright. I think everyone thought is was going to rain so only a hand full of people showed up, but they ripped it up. Shane, Joe and Dustin were hitting the 20'+ step down and throwing trix off of it.

Weaver how was the bmx track, I'm assuming that it went pretty well considering it didn't rain.

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
dirtyj said:
Weaver how was the bmx track, I'm assuming that it went pretty well considering it didn't rain.

haha... youre kidding i assume?

it was rained out... so we hit up some urban... it was a good thing to i guess because my new bike is way small and i just complained the whole time... if i had raced that thing clipped in, i surely would have looped out or eaten sheet somehow...

getti ng a better bar/stem combo on it... somewhere between what was on it, and the cruiser bars/stem that is on it now... then it will be the ****!

hopefully we can hit up evan;s and this place shane is doing the next time im in town.

weaver