Quantcast

Tomorrow night - night ride

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Yeah, if we're descending in the dusk-light, it's actually scarier with a light because there's no shadows being cast due to both what's left of the natural sun light, as well as the artificial light.

For the climb out I have a helmet light someone can borrow, but if we stay as a pack, it won't be an issue.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I don't think we can make it in time. I don't get back home until 6:00, and I would still have to change, load up and swap Kelly's chain guide back to her little bike (it's on her big bike right now because we're waiting for her LG-1 to get shipped). We probably wouldn't make it out there until like 7:00 at the earliest.

Next time you guys go though, I'm just going to have my bike and stuff loaded in the truck so we can leave straight from work.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Dude... besides the bugs, last night was awesome.

P.S. I ran out of water on the climb out, but my bag still felt heavy.

When I came home, I found a 1/2 full water bottle shoved into my Camelbak.

WTFrick.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
lol I ran out too right before we got to the cars. Great ride.

That place will be a perfect training ground for the Downieville Classic. Pumped. Awesome to finally ride with you again Mike. =]

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
which day need week? ill be done with school, and can make it out there anytime. Did 3 loops last weekend. And gunna keep on it for d ville training.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Scotty... you're insane. You might not have a whole lot of fun with us because we only do one loop. You're a frickin' marathon rider, that's for sure.

We usually hit it up on Tuesday nights.

You down?