Quantcast

Tomorrow nights the big night!!!

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
dh girlie said:
Firebirds...trans am's...Mavericks...pintos...NICE...I need to carefully choose my parking lot music tomorrow before we go...Maybe I'll make a special Motley Crue Parking Lot Mega Mix!!!!
You need a hanfull of Dokken tunes. Maybe some Raven. Scorpions are always good to have on standby. Don't forget Ratt. :thumb: Or maybe some Anthrax....

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
Stud...I think not...at least he didn't have fat oozing from the lacing of his leather pants! HAHAHAHA! And I did want a concert shirt that said WINGER...just for fun...but it WAS 35 or 40 bucks...I was like f that! It's not THAT funny!
HEHE...I forgot to put "stud" in quotes ;)

So are you going to go all "big hair" for the night? Don't forget the bright blue eyeshadow and super long blood red fake fingernails!

Parking lot mix....I agree with the Dokken and Ratt. Other thoughts...Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, Cinderella, some early Bon Jovi maybe.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I wanna go:( I don't care for the new stuff I've heard, their last few albums to me have been duds. Dr. Feelgood was the last good one. My favorite Crue albums are Too fast, shout and theater of pain.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you get backstage and can hook up with Tommy. Just remember there is good money in those videos he makes. You just gotta play your cards right. If you need any advise PM me. I would be glad to help. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
HEHE...I forgot to put "stud" in quotes ;)

So are you going to go all "big hair" for the night? Don't forget the bright blue eyeshadow and super long blood red fake fingernails!

Parking lot mix....I agree with the Dokken and Ratt. Other thoughts...Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, Cinderella, some early Bon Jovi maybe.

I was trying to think of what I'd wear, and I saw in the video narlus posted some chick in a tube top with suspenders and a spandex skirt...that was pretty happenin! :thumb: I can pick up some aqua net at the grocery store on my way home! hahaha!

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
dh girlie said:
Raven? who in tarnation is Raven? NOt a big Scorpians fan, but Ratt and Anthrax for sure! :D
I was searching the dark, dusty corners of my brain trying to come up with names of hair bands that I had. Raven just came to mind, I'll have to dig through my old tapes to see if they actually sang anything recognizeable. Who did Ballroom Blitz? (originally) Don't forget some early Great White! I think that's who I saw open for MC at one time. Maybe some early Def Leppard from On Through the Night or Pyromania.

As for the outfit of the night a black leather skirt, heels & something low cut were always what I watched for then. And of course the big hair!! Now that I think of it short skirts, heels & low cut always works no matter what. :D

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
Morryjg said:
I was searching the dark, dusty corners of my brain trying to come up with names of hair bands that I had. Raven just came to mind, I'll have to dig through my old tapes to see if they actually sang anything recognizeable. Who did Ballroom Blitz? (originally) Don't forget some early Great White! I think that's who I saw open for MC at one time. Maybe some early Def Leppard from On Through the Night or Pyromania.

As for the outfit of the night a black leather skirt, heels & something low cut were always what I watched for then. And of course the big hair!! Now that I think of it short skirts, heels & low cut always works no matter what. :D
I believe it was Sweet that originally did Ballroom Blitz. I'm glad to see the crue back together, I first started listening to them in '81, damn I'm old. :rolleyes: