Quantcast

Tomorrow: Shuttling

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
At this time, we'll be meeting at Rincon at 10:30am (Saturday). I have to pick up a buddy with his bike at the train station at 9:35am here in San Jose. We'll head straight over there afterward.

If you're in, you're in. If not, you're not very manly.

:spam:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
!(@&^!@!! Kelly's got some teacher test sat. morning and I'm stuck finishing up a wedding video I have to have finished this weekend.

These days I only have sundays to ride and it's making my manlyness suffer!

That said, anyone other than this gov't worker get ceaser chavez day off?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Despite living in San Jose, the central hub for Mexicans, I will not be having that day off.

It's even a court Holiday and I don't get that day off.

Go figure.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Ok Im in.Josh you wanna meet up a little earlier so we can get u a few more runs so u can make your 12 appointment?
Sounds good to me. Extra man points to us for getting out there earlier than the rest. Maybe meet up at 9:00-9:30? What works for you?

We can ride up Ucon and back down.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Excellent.

If you guys get there at like 9:30 and make one full loop, you should come back down at the same time as we'll just be pulling up to Rincon.

DO IT... DO IT.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
As long as you two foolbags are back down to Rincon by 10:30 to start some awesome shuttling action, you two can dance the jig naked while singing Skip To Maloo for all I care.

:D

Haha....

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Could be a change of plans. I may be out there earlier. My buddy Alex isn't coming (he's sick). If Brent can make it, I'll still be there at 10:30.

If not, then I'll be there NO LATER than 9:15 and I'll ride up or hike up with you guys once.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
My hip and shoulder are mangled, man. Haha... no lie about it.

I hit that tree HARDER than anyone should ever hit a tree. That's for sure.
I swear, you and hitting trees. And there there is me, and figuring out ways to crash like nobody else. Still the owner of going over the bars uphill.

Bummed I missed out on the ride. How were the trails after the rain? I ended up doing a bunch of manual labor for my parents this weekend to start saving money for my new bike.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha... nice man. Strengthen up that shoulder!

The trails were awesome, man. No lie about it. They were fantastic. A little slippery in certain locations, but otherwise great.

I had a blast (except for the tree incident).

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah, damn trees and being in your way. psshhhh.

Well, we should go riding soon. This weekend I have reserved for some quality time with the lady since the next two weekends are races. I figured I would do some nice things for her.

I am doing a night ride tonight at 6pm if you are interested/could be here in time. After that I am hitting the gym up (probably right around 8). Working on that shoulder. I really need to build up some muscle to keep things safe.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Can't make it tonight, man.

We're riding tomorrow night at the "D" I think (although possibly UC... not sure yet).

This weekend I'm doing some video stuff with Jehn for the wedding, so I'm gonna' do a quick jaunt up Jones in Los Gatos, and then head home by 10:00am to shower up and meet wherever Jehn needs me.

:-)