Quantcast

Tomorrow will be a busy, busy day

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
First, I have to decide what time I'd like to wake up. It's real hard with no school and no job for over a month. Then, I'll have to decide where and how long I want to ride, considering have to be back by when ever, just in time to have some drinks, eat some food and make the tough decision of the appropriate bed time!!!

ha. I love living off of student loans!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
kizzi77 said:
First, I have to decide what time I'd like to wake up. It's real hard with no school and no job for over a month. Then, I'll have to decide where and how long I want to ride, considering have to be back by when ever, just in time to have some drinks, eat some food and make the tough decision of the appropriate bed time!!!

ha. I love living off of student loans!!
Make sure you get some time for yourself in there somewhere.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Jesus, you guys' insults are more pathetic than your website writing and ride pics combined. Congratulations.
...RM may have reached a new level of suck tonite...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
And don't you feel like a special olympics winner for having contributed a large portion?
I see that ignore list is working out real well for you...:rolleyes:

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Jesus, you guys' insults are more pathetic than your website writing and ride pics combined. Congratulations.
...RM may have reached a new level of suck tonite...
It's awful. Jeebus.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
Watching you fumble around like a blind man at an orgy is quite entertaining when I have nothing else to do.
You could post some more pics of those "jumps" you did. Those were entertaining:rofl:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
You could whine about your wheel some more. That was entertaining.
C'mon, just post up those pics where your girl is out jumping you. Those were GREAT! You should write an article about how that made you feel.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
bluebug32 said:
Wait, I think you used this one already....how do I turn off the repeat button it seems to be stuck.....this is like talking to Al Sharpton
Id quit, but its too funny attacking your boy's manhood. Id be pissed too.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
Is this supposed to be an insult?

Hey Norm, if you were being insulted by a mongoloid, would you laugh at it? I know I would.
I cant see how it'd be a compliment, so I guess you got it. Robd'air:rofl:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
C'mon, just post up those pics where your girl is out jumping you. Those were GREAT! You should write an article about how that made you feel.
BWAAH!

How the hell did you go from one of the people on RM I couldn't stand to one of the reasons I still post here?

(wow - that sounded hella ghey...sorry)

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
H8R said:
BWAAH!

How the hell did you go from one of the people on RM I couldn't stand to one of the reasons I still post here?

(wow - that sounded hella ghey...sorry)
Most people come around...I only bug people who take themselve too seriously. I expect the change was more on your part then mine...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
maybe its just me, but you guys arguing back and forth like a bunch of high school girls is much worse than anything posted by N8 or loco. grow up you guys.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
gnurider1080 said:
maybe its just me, but you guys arguing back and forth like a bunch of high school girls is much worse than anything posted by N8 or loco. grow up you guys.
Good point...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
gnurider1080 said:
It's just you. High school girls show way more maturity.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
I know I suck at them, so I'm guessing I know you suck as well? Is that what you're telling me?

this is pathetic.

I dont mind flame wars, but at least make an effort... :nonono:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
bluebug32 said:
Aww, if only I could pinch his cute little cheeks!
I dont think Rob would appreciate that, but if you come by after 3, you know...maybe we can work something out.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
bluebug32 said:
I hope that's not in your opening monologue because you're going to get a face full of tomatos
... Ok, I cant even dignify that with a clever retort. You two are pretty terrible at this.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LordOpie said:
how come we're the only ones that thought that immediately?
I deleted my post. To disgusting to even think about.

All covered in blue veins and curdly. Ewww....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
bluebug32 said:
I hope that's not in your opening monologue because you're going to get a face full of tomatos
You say tomato, I say "Saggy boil covered curdled milk bags", let's call the whole thing off....

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
bluebug32 said:
I thought you and your antenna were off picking up "hella ghey" alien signals
Your comments are inane and worthless, as are Rob's. Watching you guys try and team up on the internet to "fight" is like watching two retarded people play Scrabble. Your comebacks are inconsequential and have no revelance or meaning to any subject. BurlyShirley or anyone with half a brain, whether it be in their ass or not, can easily win in an e-battle against you guys so drunk they can't type, because your inane banter might as well be acient Greek. Maybe if you guys spent less time trying to be funny, witty, or satorical and more time with your mouths (or fingers) ****ing shut you'd get somewhere in life. Oh but wait, witchcraft boy won't have that because you guys can't deal with situations yourselves and always have to try and defend each other on the ****ing internet.

Or wait, are you guys too busy drowning in your own hypocrisy to even comprehend what other people have to say? Maybe if you got each others heads out each others asses and listened to what some people have to say, you'd learn something.

Pot....meet kettle.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Sherpa said:
Your comments are inane and worthless, as are Rob's. Watching you guys try and team up on the internet to "fight" is like watching two retarded people play Scrabble. Your comebacks are inconsequential and have no revelance or meaning to any subject. BurlyShirley or anyone with half a brain, whether it be in their ass or not, can easily win in an e-battle against you guys so drunk they can't type, because your inane banter might as well be acient Greek. Maybe if you guys spent less time trying to be funny, witty, or satorical and more time with your mouths (or fingers) ****ing shut you'd get somewhere in life. Oh but wait, witchcraft boy won't have that because you guys can't deal with situations yourselves and always have to try and defend each other on the ****ing internet.

Or wait, are you guys too busy drowning in your own hypocrisy to even comprehend what other people have to say? Maybe if you got each others heads out each others asses and listened to what some people have to say, you'd learn something.

Pot....meet kettle.
Thanks, you ended the thread. No way will they throw anything at this. Happy now?

:D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Sherpa said:
Watching you guys try and team up on the internet to "fight" is like watching two retarded people play Scrabble.
what the hell is wrong with you making fun of mentally challenged people?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Sherpa said:

Pot....meet kettle.
Haha!
Unbiased advice from an objective 3rd party...

...thank god you posted that, I thought it was just me for a second there...

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
LordOpie said:
what the hell is wrong with you making fun of mentally challenged people?
Yea, your right. How dare I do such a thing? This must be the first time on the internet. :rolleyes: