Quantcast

Tonic Fall Guy

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
i believe it used to be grom doms but he traded with the guy who is currently selling it. i could be wrong..wonder why the guy is already selling

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
It was mine before it was Grom's. Now that it's no longer mine I realize this is a frame you never sell. Too bad I needed the money so bad when I sold it. I wish it was still in my stable.
very true. i sold my old one to my boy because i didn't want the frame sitting around collecting dust while the new one gets ridden. i made an agreement that when he wants something else, he's gonna sell it back to me.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
That's an old frame. Probably built late 2004? Too bad about the paint.

I guess it's worth what the market will bear.

I'm aware of one old Fall Guy selling for "alot" more at a Japanese auction, but who knows what that means?

I still really enjoy riding my 5 year old FG prototype. I think the original design has aged gracefully.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i honestly regret getting rid of it. i was just burning out on riding big bikes. had been doing it for 10 years, so i decided to try something new. i wish i ahd the cash to get it back.

i'll be bilding a new one eventually. money is short in the whole family though, so it may be a while. :\

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
i believe it used to be grom doms but he traded with the guy who is currently selling it. i could be wrong..wonder why the guy is already selling
It's been through 3 owners in "6 months"? And if the seller traded for it why is he quoting new retail prices for everything he "invested" in it? Why?...because Ebay sucks 99% of the time.