Quantcast

tonight, I think my company kicks ass!

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
so not only did I get really drunk on the company tab BUT....everyone employee got a 2G ipod nano. I had asked for one of these for xmas but my girlfriend is too broke to get me one, now all my problems are solved.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
swerve76 said:
gee, my company gives us all a $25 gift card to a grocery store...
That's what I got. 20 worth of vegetables?
S-H-A-F-T:mad:

I guess it's better than nothing. My wife works in the mail center where I go to school, and all she got was more packages to sort for whiny students. I ask her on a daily basis if I got a package. She hates me...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Everyone in my company is supposed to get a bonus based on the divisions proffits. A few years ago they came close to making record proffits. Some genius figured out they could have hit the record proffit point if they cancelled the bonuses, so they did. In exchange for a 6% bonus we got a $100 gift certificate to the company store, which was a bunch of crap with the company logo on it.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dfinn said:
so not only did I get really drunk on the company tab BUT....everyone employee got a 2G ipod nano. I had asked for one of these for xmas but my girlfriend is too broke to get me one, now all my problems are solved.
Sweet gift!

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
BigMike said:
Damn dude, what company do you work for, and how many people did they have to give a 2gb nano to?
It's a small company called 12 Horses. I would say maybe 60 people in total. I got to use my nano today. We are getting pounded pretty good with snow here in the sierras and I took it snowboarding this morning. This weekend kicks ass, I got to ride some awesome new singletrack yesterday too.

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Westy said:
Everyone in my company is supposed to get a bonus based on the divisions proffits. A few years ago they came close to making record proffits. Some genius figured out they could have hit the record proffit point if they cancelled the bonuses, so they did. In exchange for a 6% bonus we got a $100 gift certificate to the company store, which was a bunch of crap with the company logo on it.
sweet gift! the gift of record profits.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
My company put us up at the Monterey Plaza Hotel for the night and we had a pretty kick ass meal drinks and dancing. Not bad compared to the steak knife set last year from my last employeer.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
dfinn said:
....everyone employee got
Sober the fvck up finn. You're disgracing the firm. Posting at 2AM abowss howw grates thuh cuhmpanee is? No reellie..........yoo gys are the bessst.

You're fired.

I work for the gubbamint so we just show up for about 3 hours after lunchtime, pass around the bong and talk about our pensions. Doesn't really have the concentrated effect of an ipod or some metrosexual crap like that......but we get prolonged diffused gratification throughout the year.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
kidwoo said:
Well it did right before I spit it on the screen laughing.

Dick

You at mt rose today? I was. My legs suck.
Yeah, i'll be back there tomorrow morning also. You going tomorrow? About an hour ago I drove up the highway to see where the snow line is, it's still snowing really hard above 7k.

I wasn't sure how today was going to be, first powder day of the year and I was still drunk when I woke up this morning. I got probably 10-12 good runs in and headed home around lunch.

That south yuba trail is pretty incredible. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

skimtrose.com says the chutes open tomorrow.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
is that some kind of mean trick? I just spent a couple of minutes analyzing both skimtrose and skirose.com and they both have the exact same amount of "core".

I'll warn all the powder hounds who are there early to save some freshies for you. I'm sure they will ;)