Quantcast

Tonights dinner: chicken kabobs

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey that looks pretty good. I marinated the chicken and veggies in Italian dresssing, lemon juice, garlic, and Italian seasoning for five hours. I did not marinate the mushrooms because I like their natural flavor too much.

No beer either. I have not had a beer in weeks. :(

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I Are Baboon said:
Hey that looks pretty good. I marinated the chicken and veggies in Italian dresssing, lemon juice, garlic, and Italian seasoning for five hours. I did not marinate the mushrooms because I like their natural flavor too much.

No beer either. I have not had a beer in weeks. :(
Looks good Phil, about the not having a beer thing.......................I think we need to sit and talk about that;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Brian HCM#1 said:
Looks good Phil, about the not having a beer thing.......................I think we need to sit and talk about that;)
MBC and I are trying to get our asses into shape and she is being vigilent about keeping my nutrition in check. :help:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
berkshire_rider said:
Grilling and Kabob's kick a$$. One of the few things I miss from when I lived in Syracuse was the Wegmans marinade. It was awesome on Kabobs and chops. :thumb:
That stuff is good! We're out that way fairly often if you ever need us to pick some up for you...let us know!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Brian HCM#1 said:

I don't need Beer... I don't need a DH bike...

What DO you need? And don't say "Love" :heart:

:devil: :evil: