Quantcast

Toninator - Bar H video

Yankee Tim

Chimp
Aug 21, 2001
Denison, TX
I noticed on the TMBRA forum you checked out the Bar H video that Chuck (Helmet Cam) shot a little while back. What you think?

It's not very long but I think he did a good job with it.

It's the first time I've ever seen myself riding. He caught a little of me on it. I'm the guy in the red jersey with red camelbak riding in front of the guy who made friends with the bush. I thought that was pretty funny.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask what you thought of it. You'll have to come up around this way sometime and ride with all of the guys. It's a good group of people.

Later,

Tim

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Yea i thought it was a neat video. I cant wait to get up there and ride. If i dont make it any time soon i will fer sure be there the 17th of march for the race:)

Yankee Tim

Chimp
Aug 21, 2001
Denison, TX
I'll be racing in the Beginner Senior Men 25-29 this season.

I just started racing last fall with the DORBA series so I'm pretty new to racing. I really enjoyed it so I thought I'd give the TMBRA series a try. At least a few of them.

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Originally posted by Yankee Tim
I noticed on the TMBRA forum you checked out the Bar H video that Chuck (Helmet Cam) shot a little while back. What you think?

It's not very long but I think he did a good job with it.

It's the first time I've ever seen myself riding. He caught a little of me on it. I'm the guy in the red jersey with red camelbak riding in front of the guy who made friends with the bush. I thought that was pretty funny.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask what you thought of it. You'll have to come up around this way sometime and ride with all of the guys. It's a good group of people.

Later,

Tim

Chuck is cool. He saved my life once. In Ruston I found that I had not packed any coffee

And his video ruled. The Crystal Method!

And Tony, Bar H is one of the more enjoyable courses in Texas.