Quantcast

Tonite's Libations...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
ahhh mike. i need to come back over. and Guinness is much much better from the bottle.
Now that I am awake again...

Guinness is best in Ireland. :D

Mead rocks... if you didn't like mead, you had bad mead.

Rape first, then pillage, then burn.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
All I can say is DO NOT chase Iceburg vodka martinis with cognac on an empty stomach.

I feel nauseated, have a killer headached and I wanna puke.

Good thing I came to work today. :dead:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i felt like N8 last night...had a couple of frou-frou martinis @ the restaurant we ate. 1st was a "orange breeze"; grey goose, cointreau, orange juice. last was a lemon drop; absolut citron, lime juice and a sugar-crusted rim.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
i felt like N8 last night...had a couple of frou-frou martinis @ the restaurant we ate. 1st was a "orange breeze"; grey goose, cointreau, orange juice. last was a lemon drop; absolut citron, lime juice and a sugar-crusted rim.

Why that's positively Metrolicious!

I just hope to god you don't feel like I do this morning. I wanna puke myself silly and die.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
I'm done with my drinking days. A day hungover is a day wasted.
I am so with you on this. I never get a hangover so this is highly unusual for me. I am thinking that I'm going to blame the Canadian vodka for this one.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good morning N8! Feeling fine over here. :D See, that's why I stick to beer and the occasional Irish Whiskey or Scotch. Those foo foo drinks will get you every time.

Ever see the Kids In The Halll sketch titled "Girl Drink Drunk"?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
Lemon drops are the work of the devil. Along with mojitos. :dead:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
I'm done with my drinking days. A day hungover is a day wasted.
Man. I got freakin' shanked last Friday night and I was useless all day Saturday. It sucked. But I'm not gonna swear off the bottle just yet :D