Quantcast

TONS of brand new high-end parts, local preferred!

mealsonwheels

Monkey
Jan 16, 2003
San Diego
I thought you were in Santa Cruz. I bought some parts off you about a year ago, and they were in brand new condition as described. Thanks for the hookup.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
i might be down for the boxxer until i get my 40 or avalanche..ill let u know..i finally sold my giant yesterday...someone broke into my house at school over thanksgiving..i was just about to pay adrian for my cortina..now i dont have sh** at least they didnt take my enduro but they made off with alot of stuff though..that really hurt my financial situation..and i just slapped down 6gs for the moto im so pissed:mumble:

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
yea im bummed it must be someone i know too which makes it worse...time for some detective work...the problem is i cant figure out how they got in:think:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Thats wierd- keep looking around. Maybe Someone had a key. Is it a dorm? or more like apartment style? Do you live w/ someone there?

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
no exs we have been together for 2years..and im the only guy she has dated in this town...sorry to derail your thread sean

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
its possible but unlikely...its only possible if i left one unlatched which im pretty sure i didnt...there is only one window they could get in and there are no footprints on the wall/toilet etc..its driving me crazy