Quantcast

Too bad these kids had to learn not to mess with people the hard way

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I may have to go water ballooning again soon. Does anyone think its weird that me here at 27, and my wife want to take the toyota TRD out for a night on the town throwing water balloons?

we may wait a til winter, so its extra cold when we tag people (mainly bums) roaming around down town Santa Cruz

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Im conflicted on this story, I really dont like to see people hurt like this but it happens.

Old boy over reacted and the kids are well morons.

Been there done that started with grapes when i was 7 by 13 upgraded to snowballs, 17 waterballooning( this one got ugly we tagged a UPS truck head on closing speed had to be close to 110mph and we heard the smack) we drove like bats outta hell after that and ditched the rest ofthe balloons as fast as possible. Age 30 paintball and .40cal hollowpoints( j/k) stopped after the UPS incident.

At that age you dont think about consequences until its too late

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i understand the old dude.

earlier this year a 14-15 y/o threw a waterballoon at my face (window open).. it hurt like a mofo because it crushed my glasses against my nose.
i was full of rage, i skidded to a stop, got off the car and chassed the kid for about a block until i got a hold of him and bitchslapped the mofo with the heel of my hand hard...
to this day i wonder how i didnt end up beating the crap out of him..

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
ALEXIS_DH said:
i understand the old dude.

earlier this year a 14-15 y/o threw a waterballoon at my face (window open).. it hurt like a mofo because it crushed my glasses against my nose.

Gowd! that must have been so funny from his point of view!

thats as good of a direct hit as they come!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
scurban said:

It's not funny. Not even a little. It's dangerous and stupid to throw things at moving cars.

If you can't figure out a better way to get kicks, kill yourself now and spare the rest of us from more stupid crap and degeneration of the gene pool.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I got squirted by some ****head kids in a passing car once. I was on my fixie road bike on the most bike-unfriendly streets in SC too (Misson st), so I was pissed as hell. It's a good thing that I didn't have anything hard with me to smash their car.

I understand the old guys feelings, and the kids brought it on themselves. But the kids already got taught their lesson and they probably won't be doing this again. However the guy over-reacted and accident or not, crashing their car is serious

Kopiklokoli

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Nor Cal, of course
I am 17 right now, and honestly i feel like doing stuff like that. I realize its a horrible idea, but just the fact that im 17 overpowers and reason or logic. For example, my friends were going to toilet paper someones house, but since safeway wouldnt sell them 36 rolls of TP at 3am they decided to buy cooking oil (dont know why). But anyway, they poured it all over someones driveway...turns out it was a new driveway that hadent been sealed yet, according to the people whose driveway it was it cost $3000 to fix. I guess they learned the hard way too.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
scurban said:

yeah, i have to admit the kid was a sharpshooter, he got as good as it gets...
honestly, if it wasnt me, i would have laughed...