Quantcast

@@@Too effing early fridump GMT@@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Hit another tree last night hauling ass and busted open my knuckle, again. Gonna have to look into some of those toolbag gloves with knuckle protectors at this rate. Also went OTB into a pike of rocks and jammed up my fragile finger. It is currently only about 50% functional, but I guess thats why I have 9 others.

Fedex shipping my stuff to MA: PA -> NH -> CT -> MA.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Girlfriend brought these two home from work (vet clinic) last night. The mother cat of 6 kittens, who were all living in an abandoned car at a auto body shop, got hit and didn't make it. They think the kittens are around 3 weeks old. We'll be looking after them for a little bit, until they are old enough to be adopted.

Our orange cat is super curious about what is in the big tote we are keeping them in....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Is it a fuck you friday?

At work for a bit, then home. Would love to test out the new GPS today if time allows. We'll see if my weird chinese heart rate strap and cadence sensor arrive in time....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Hit another tree last night hauling ass and busted open my knuckle, again. Gonna have to look into some of those toolbag gloves with knuckle protectors at this rate. Also went OTB into a pike of rocks and jammed up my fragile finger. It is currently only about 50% functional, but I guess thats why I have 9 others.

Fedex shipping my stuff to MA: PA -> NH -> CT -> MA.
or narrower bars.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday in full swing. 100% chance of rain today because Portland. I will get work done today so it appears I am useful.

My company is going for ISO 9002 certification, so we are trying to look professional. Good luck.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey lol omg. 2800 yard swim done early this morning. Tired arms made for a hard workout.

As I promised you people yesterday, I went for a solo MTB ride last night. 10 miles done and I had a great time. I went real easy. That's ok, right? I mean, I don't have to go as fast as humanly possible every time? Speaking of MTB, demo ride commences at noon today.

Too bad swimming isn't allowed in this reservoir. Beautiful calm, clean, clear water.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Is it a fuck you friday?
Apparently it is. I just picked up a phone call and got yelled at by another manager here, about me not doing something "on time". So I lol'd and flat out told him that there was no date set, nor was I ever informed of YOUR plan. I then hung up.

That should go over well. :disgust1: :rolleyes:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hey lol omg. 2800 yard swim done early this morning. Tired arms made for a hard workout.

As I promised you people yesterday, I went for a solo MTB ride last night. 10 miles done and I had a great time. I went real easy. That's ok, right? I mean, I don't have to go as fast as humanly possible every time? Speaking of MTB, demo ride commences at noon today.

Too bad swimming isn't allowed in this reservoir. Beautiful calm, clean, clear water.

Just so ya know, I think @rideit is selling the same bike you're demoing, maybe the right size?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
800 4 lyfe yo.

I am working today after not working yesterday. Frankly, I preferred the non-working state. <goes and checks loan balances> Ok, work it is

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
800 4 lyfe yo.

I am working today after not working yesterday. Frankly, I preferred the non-working state. <goes and checks loan balances> Ok, work it is
here we have trees and dense forest and 800 bars are great if you love smashing your fingers into said trees.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
5mm too many. fucking east coast bullshit. around here i can just barely get away with riding 780mm bars.
I got my bars snagged on a vine and separated my shoulder badly in the process a few years ago. All bars are now 760 or 770 - I'm short so it works.

Its pretty damn fun and hilarious if you're out front of a group of riders and you zip right through some skinny trees. Its usually followed by a bunch of OH FUCKS. :busted:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I got my bars snagged on a vine and separated my shoulder badly in the process a few years ago. All bars are now 760 or 770 - I'm short so it works.

Its pretty damn fun and hilarious if you're out front of a group of riders and you zip right through some skinny trees. Its usually followed by a bunch of OH FUCKS. :busted:
there are definitely some spots on local trails where my 780 bars just barely fit. there was one trail i used to ride that you'd have to turnbar to get through

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Full rebuild of the RC3 last night. Feels super duper plush and the knocking in the low comp setting is entirely gone. Great success.

Currently sitting in the hospital as wife's water broke this morning. Womb turd #2 should hopefully be here today.

I'd rather be riding. :busted:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Full rebuild of the RC3 last night. Feels super duper plush and the knocking in the low comp setting is entirely gone. Great success.

Currently sitting in the hospital as wife's water broke this morning. Womb turd #2 should hopefully be here today.

I'd rather be riding. :busted:
i hope you enjoyed riding while it lasted.

congrats dude. hope everything goes well.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
on the note of shock rebuilds and service, i wonder if cane creek would give me a discount for having all 3 of my shocks serviced at once

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wifee made a delicious gazpacho a couple days back... let it stew until last night. Had it topped with prosciutto, sourdough croutons, and avocado.

Now I've been in the penalty box 4 times this morning. I guess it's the price I pay.

I may have to put a biohazard sign on the bathroom.
:busted: