Quantcast

Too erly in the morning!!!!!

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
I usually don't have a specified time to be at work, unless there is a meeting scheduled. I like to get here around 7AM, though, so I can have the lab all to myself before anyone else gets in. Of course, I'm the only one doing what I do, so it doesn't really matter if anyone else is in the lab or not.

The Cheese

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I get up at 6:30 to be at work by 8am. It's only a 20min. commute, but getting a 3 year old ready every morning takes time. :help:

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I usually roll in around 9:30, 10... :rolleyes:

Usually don't leave until sometime between 6:30 and 8, though, and I do a lot from home before and after I go to the office.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm one of the luckier ones. Up at 7, in by 9. If the boss is there I usually pull a 9 - 6. If she's not there, I leave at 4. Though once a week or so I pull a 12 hour day because some things we can only do after hours when the departments close. I work in a hospital and we can't go into a department and shoo the patients away and say, "We are here to work on the PC's... you're closed!", so we work after hours.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I get up at 6:15 and get to the office ~ 7:30, so I can leave a bit early to ride.

This morning I got up at 5:15 and went to a spinning class. I am suprisingly very awake.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I get up at 6:15 and get to the office ~ 7:30, so I can leave a bit early to ride.

This morning I got up at 5:15 and went to a spinning class. I am suprisingly very awake.

Shouldn't be a surprise...exercise is invigorating...thats why 'they' say to avoid strenuous exercise before going to bed...you won't get to sleep. I wish I had time to work out before work...I can't get up any earlier though and my gym doesn't open till 5.

Kiltim

Chimp
Nov 6, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
I usually work from 1130pm-8am. Sometimes I get woken up (like this morning) to go to work at 130am on my day off. Got done at 3pm, and came back to work at 1130pm. Weekends I work from 730pm-8am...sometimes more...never less : )

Kiltim

Chimp
Nov 6, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
I wish I could go back to the states. Stuck here until March 2006. Even if I go back to the states, it wont make much of a difference. I am in the USMC so im stuck working crappy hours until July 20 2007 : ) When I can finally become a civilian again!

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
While living in LA my sister had to get up at 3:30 and be at work by like 430...she was in stocks and stuff and had to operate around NYSE time which is 4 hours ahead. So you'd think she'g get off work at around noon or 1pm but often times she wouldn't come home till about 6 or 7pm. No way to live in my opinion.