Quantcast

Too much bling? (Bottlerocket content)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
if you ride it alot you can't over bling it looks fine...just dont be the guy sitting around on the super pimped bike who cant ride for ass...

oh and cut that steerer it is making me want to punch babies.

oh and which michy's are those?

bronze09

Chimp
Jun 22, 2007
you want to know if there is too much bling?? :busted: good excuse to show off your sweet bottlerocket :thumb:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
It really depends. How much is unblung weight vs. blung weight. Unblung weight will cause your suspension to move in a much more impressive way and blung weight will not be as noticeable by others checking out your bling.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
No way, man, it needs some gold bars, a gold seat, and wtf don't they make gold rims anymore? I should really get into the bicycle parts annodizing business...

ridefast

Monkey
Jan 25, 2006
Not where I'd like
dont look like a hack

put the gold bearing caps on the main pivot bolts as well

and ODI makes limited edition gold colored ruffian grips

also, route your rear disc tubing through the forward shock mounting plates, it will clean up the look a bit

otherwise, rockin

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
dude a touch of gold is fine but stop...some of these bikes belong on a fashion runway not a dh trail...

it looks awesome as is. I agree take the fox stickers off and you are officially OGT

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Okay Carter,

Chris King gold headset
Trailhead Inc. Orange headset cap and bolt
Cut about 6" of front brake hose off
Goodridge black or orange hoses (put your current ones on your Evil)
Gold lower pivot bolts (A MUST)

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Dang, you guys are demanding. She rides pretty good right now so I'll probably leave her as is for a while. Any more bling and I might blind nearby riders...
Since you are trying to be considerate, some blue Industry 9 hubs and spokes so I can be reminded of my school when we ride.